Adastra AT6 6-Way 100V Volume Attenuator with A/B Source Selection
The Adastra AT6 is a 6-way 100V Line volume attenuator that provides 6-zone volume control and A/B source selection ideal for multi-room audio installations.
Housed in a 1U rackmount enclosure, the AT6 has six output channels, which can feed up to 30W to one or more 100V speakers. Each channel has a rotary volume switch, on/off switch and an A/B source switch.
When connecting 2 amplifier outputs to the AT6, one amplifier becomes input A and the other input B, so that each channel can have an independent choice of audio source and output level.
24V terminals can be connected to an emergency control panel for global muting.
- 6-Way volume control
- Choice of 2 amplifier sources to each zone
- Can control multiple 100V speakers
- Rotary output volume switch for each zone
- Passive operation, no power supply required
- 1U 19" rack-mountable
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra AT6 6-Way Attenuator Specifications
- Power handling: 30W max. per output zone
- Channel controls: 11 position volume attenuator, A/B source switch, On/Off switch
- Emergency control: 24V mute terminals
- Connections: IN A + B, OUT 1-6, 24V MUTE (Euroblock screw terminals)
- Dimensions: 482 x 160 x 43mm
- Weight: 2.39kg