Lithe Audio Multi Room WiFi Ceiling Speakers (6 Pack) - 3 Masters and 3 Passives
Lithe Audio WiFi Ceiling Speaker 6 pack for multi-room audio streaming from Spotify, Airplay, Deezer and internet radio.
These innovative WiFi ceiling speakers provide an all-in-one solution for wireless music streaming from virtually any iOS or Android device. Featuring an integrated 60W amplifier with built-in WiFi, meaning no need for speaker cables or servers.
Multi-Room Audio Made Easy...Power It. Sync It. Play It.
You can multi-room stream to both pairs of speakers using the Lithe Audio App (free to download from iOS & Android app store).
From the app you can control each pair of speakers separately i.e. have a different song playing at different volumes or group them together for streaming music throughout.
From the app you can also name each pair of speakers to the room they are located in i.e. kitchen, bedroom or lounge etc.
Access your Spotify library, stream from Tidal, Deezer, TuneIn or vTuner all within the app for multi-room audio.
Alternatively, you can connect an external media device such as a laptop or TV via the RCA input.
Lithe Audio Wi-Fi Ceiling Speaker Key Features
All-in-one solution - Features built-in amp and Wi-Fi
App-controlled speaker - Download from app store
60W RMS Powerful Amplifier
Compatible with Apple AirPlay
Run up to 30 speakers at once
Can be powered via a lighting circuit
Discreet and low-profile design
2 Year warranty included with this product
Lithe Audio 6.5" Wi-Fi Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- SKU: 01681
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Brand: Lithe Audio
- Speaker Size: 6.5"
- Speaker Cut Out Size: 210mm
- Power Handling: 60W RMS
- Speaker Depth: 95mm
- Speaker Impedance: 8 ohm
- Amplifier Power: 60W RMS
- Inputs: 230v Power, Stereo Phono
- Features: Wi-Fi Streaming, TV Connection
- Room Size: Large (8m x 8m), Medium (5m x 5m), Small (3m x 3m)
- Dimensions: (W x D) 230 x 140 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0º to 40º C
- Storage Temperature: -20º to 70º C
Lithe Audio Wi-Fi Ceiling Speaker PDF Download
ABOUT LITHE AUDIO
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com