Martin Audio SX110 10" 250W Slimline High-Performance Passive Subwoofer
The Martin Audio SX110 is a compact passive subwoofer perfect for areas with limited space, looking to add deep and punchy bass to their sound system.
The Martin Audio SX110 is a slim and compact subwoofer designed to be installed into smaller areas where space is a premium. It'll easily fit under a table or behind a bar for example.
Although it's small in design, it packs a punch with 250W RMS power, 1000W Peak.
It's very sleek in design and features the same grille pattern as the ADORN wall speakers, ensuring it doesn't look out of place with any system.
The Martin Audio SX110 is a perfect choice for:
- Small to medium-scale installations
- Portable sound and stage monitoring
- Hotels, restaurants and bars
- Houses of Worship and auditoriums
- Educational facilities
- Live music and dance clubs
- Mobile DJ’s
Martin Audio SX110 Key Features
- Slimline direct-radiator subwoofer
- 1 x 10” (250mm) driver with 2” (50mm) voice coil
- Large port for reduced air noise
- Perforated steel grille
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- M8 flying inserts
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Martin Audio SX110
- Frequency Response:50Hz-150Hz ± 3dB, -10dB @ 42Hz
- Driver: 1 x 10” (250mm)/2” (50mm) voice coil, long excursion, ferrite magnet
- Rated Power: 250W AES, 1000W peak
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Maximum SPL: 121dB continuous, 127dB peak (half space)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dispersion (-6dB): Omnidirectional
- Crossover: 80-120Hz active
- Enclosure: Plywood
- Finish: Black
- Protective Grille: Perforated steel
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 type
- Pin Connections (Input): +1, -1 Link through: +2, -2
- Pin Connections (Link): +1, -1 Link through: +2, -2
- Fittings: 12 x M8 inserts
Dimensions (INCL FEET)
- (W) 417mm x (H) 297mm x (D) 415mm
- (W) 16.4ins x (H) 11.7ins x (D) 16.3ins
Weight: 12kg (26.5lbs)
Martin Audio is a world-leading loudspeaker brand, specialising in high-end commercial install and live sound applications with over 50 years of experience. They are renowned for their line array systems, those of which have been used at Glastonbury & Hyde Park. This should give some insight into just how reliable, well made and great sounding they are!
At Audiovolt, we specialise in the Martin Audio Installation range, including in-ceiling and wall-mounted speakers.
These speakers are suitable for a range of applications in a number of environments such as pubs, bars, restaurants, and even at home (to name a few), and will provide superb sound quality.
Every speaker has been designed to be incredibly simple and easy to install, saving time and installation cost.
Martin Audio also carries a 5-year warranty. This not only gives peace of mind, but also shows how confident Martin Audio is in their equipment.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com