Eagle SL2000P 'Ready-to-go' Noise Pollution Sound Limiter
The Eagle SL2000P is a ready-to-go noise pollution system that automatically limits the sound output from connected audio equipment.
Thanks to a straight-forward design the Eagle noise limiter is extremely simple to install and operate and does not require a professional electrician to install it for you.
The SL2000P is extremely versatile and can be installed into a variety of environments such as in pubs, bars, wedding venues, hotels & marques; and is crucial for avoiding costly prosecutions and closures and is approved by Environmental Health Departments.
Thanks to an all-in-one, compact design, the SL2000P is not only great for fixed installations but can also be used for mobile applications such as for mobile DJs and entertainers that want to be able to limit the output from their equipment.
The Eagle SL2000P comes complete with a 2-gang UK mains socket and microphone pre-fitted to the unit; simply plug in your amplifier, mixer, or active PA speaker and away you go. Please note, the microphone needs to be within 1 metre away from the loudest point to ensure an accurate reading.
How is the output monitored?
An LED traffic light system is present on the SL2000P which gives users a visual reading of the current sound output, with an 8-second warning timer when the noise level is breached. An additional remote LED traffic light system can also be connected which can be installed in another area should the main unit not be accessible/visible at all times i.e. behind a bar, above a stage, etc.
Features two operating modes via the key switch - Monitor allows the unit to access the music levels but will not cut the power, great for setting up - Active allows the unit to monitor the music, but will cut-off the power if the maximum output level is met.
What happens when the power is cut?
After the reset button has been triggered and the volume has not been reduced, the unit will cut off for the time you have preset, and then it will reset itself.
The reset time can be adjusted internally using the Vr5 Timer Adj.
Wiring the remote lighting indicator:
Connections A-D are low voltage drive outputs only, and are connected to corresponding connections on the remote light display is fitted.
A = Traffic Lights 0 Volt (Common)
B = Traffic Lights Red Channel
C = Traffic Lights Yellow Channel
D = Traffic Lights Green Channel
If you require any further assistance regarding our Sound Limiter Range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
Eagle SL2000P Specifications
- Depth (mm): 239
- Height (mm): 317
- Width (mm): 80
- Product Dimensions (mm): 239 x 317 x 80
- Net weight (kg): 7.5
- Attenuation (dB): 0-120
- Colour: Black
Eagle SL2000P Sound Limiter - PDF Download
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com