Clever Acoustics MA 350Z6 Paging Mixer Amp (Clearance)
This listing is for a Clever Acoustics MA 350Z6 Paging Mixer Amplifier which has been returned back from the previous customer as unsuitable for their setup. The amp is in great condition and in perfect working order. Supplied in original packaging.
The MA Z6 series is a range of fully-featured, high power mixer amplifiers with 6 zone outputs, each with individual attenuators. The MA Z6 series features an integral MP3/FM Radio/Bluetooth module with IR remote control, microphone record and memory function.
Featuring four mono inputs and two stereo LINE/AUX inputs. The mono inputs feature switchable +48V phantom power and adjustable VOX priority over the other inputs. Individual controls for each input channel include bass, treble and volume.
To facilitate multi-zone paging the MA Z6 series may be used with the PM Z6 paging microphone allowing the user to page one or all of the six output zones. Up to six microphones may be cascaded from one MA Z6 where additional paging stations are required.
- Power output: 350Wrms / 375Wpeak (total output across all zones)
- Speaker output: 70V, 100V and 4-16O
- Frequency response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz or 24V DC
- Power consumption: 500W
- Dimensions: 88 x 484 x 310mm
- Weight: 7.8kg
On delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org