Apart Revamp 2120T 2Ch Power Amplifier, 2x120W - B Stock
This listing is for B-Stock Apart Revamp 2120T 2Ch Power Amplifier that has been returned back to us as it was unsuitable for the previous customer's needs. The unit is in great working condition.
The Apart Revamp 2120T is a professional 100V/4 Ohm 2Ch Class D power amplifier perfect for a range of high-end audio installations.
Class-D amplification - extremely efficient amplifier, silent operation, built-in cooling fan keeps the unit cool at all times.
2 Channel operation ideal for multi-zone applications or the channels can be bridged for single zone installations.
Each channel features a LINK through so a single audio source can be outputted across all channels.
Gain control for each channel located on the rear of the amplifier can be pre-set before installing to avoid volumes being exceeded.
- 2 x 120W @ 100V Line
- 2 x 120W @ 4 Ohms
- 1 x 240W @ 8 Ohms Bridged
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Apart Revamp 2120T Power Amplifier
- Dynamic output power 4 ohms: 2 x 120 watts
- Dynamic output power 8 ohms: 2 x 60 watts
- Dynamic output power bridged 8 ohms: 240 watts
- Output power RMS 100 volts: 2 x 120 watts
- Minimum impedance load per channel: 4 ohms
- Power consumption (max): 300 watts
- Height- rack units (1U=44 mm): 1 U
- Power supply: 115 - 230 VAC
- Output voltage tappings: 100 -70 - 50 - 35 watts - 4 ohms
- Line input balanced: 2
- Channel separation: > 65 dB @ 1 kHz
- Frequency response (in Hz): 50 - 20 k
- Applicable in 100V: Yes
- RMS output power 4 ohms: 2 x 120 watts
- RMS output power 8 ohms: 2 x 60 watts
- Output power RMS bridged 8 ohms: 240 watts
- Output power RMS bridged 100 volts: 240 watts
- Minimum impedance load bridged per channel: 8 ohms
- 19" (483 mm wide) rack mounting: Yes
- Power supply technology: Switching mode power supply
- Output channels: 2
- Line input unbalanced: 2
- Power amp topology: Class-D
- Cooling system: Convectional
- Applicable low impedance: Yes
- Height: 44mm
- Depth (incl front): 239mm
- Depth (build in): 230mm
- Weight product: 6.1kg