Adastra RM1202 2-Zone 100V Line Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth, USB/SD & FM Tuner
The Adastra RM1202 2-zone mixer amplifier is perfect for commercial environments needing complete control over 2 areas/rooms. Features Bluetooth connectivity, USB/SD & an FM tuner.
The Adastra RM1202 has 2 separate 120W outputs, that provides complete control over 2 separate areas/rooms within your install. The 2-zone amplifier allows you to play different inputs through each zone, with dedicated volume and EQ controls for each.
- 2 Separate 120W outputs
- Dedicated volume and EQ controls for both zones
- Perfect for commercial environments
- 100V Line and 8 ohm speaker outputs
- Bluetooth connectivity
- USB/SD input and FM tuner
A variety of inputs allow connection of any smartphone/tablet, or external media player, as well as a microphone input for making announcement/last calls. You can also wirelessly stream all your music via Bluetooth connectivity.
Mic 1 channel has a variable override and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones. Designed for installations where independent paging and audio to 2 separate zones is needed.
The RM1202 comes supplied with rack-mount ears and can be installed into any 2U flight case or rack.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
ADASTRA RM1202 2-ZONE 100V LINE MIXER AMP (953.162)
- Power supply: 110-230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Output power: 2 x 120W rms
- Audio source: USB/SD/FM/BT audio player
- Inputs: 1 x mic (XLR), 2 x mic/line (jack), 2 x line (twin RCA)
- Zone outputs: line 2 x RCA
- Zone outputs: speaker 2 x terminal outputs 100V/8 Ohms/COM
- Phantom power: +20V switchable to Mic.1 XLR
- THD: <0.76% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input sensitivity: -11dB (line), -46dB (mic)
- SNR: 84dB (line), 82dB (mic)
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 483 x 320 x 88mm
- Weight: 11.24kg