Wharfedale Pro Titan AX15 - Portable 2-Way 420W Active 15 inch PA Speaker
The Wharfedale Titan AX15 is a portable, lightweight and durable active loudspeaker perfect for use as a main PA speaker, in arrays, or as a monitor.
The 15" powered PA speaker features a Class-D bi-amplified design that delivers 420W RMS / 840W Peak Power and with 129dB Max SPL, is an ideal solution for small to medium-sized venues.
The AX15 features a cutting-edge 6-position DSP engine and all-new HF and LF drivers that provide versatile control that cannot be seen on alternative loudspeakers
- 420 watts programme / 840 watts peak
- New IRIS X HF Drivers have been honed acoustically for high-frequency detail and power
- New 3" voice coil LF Drivers reject moisture for resistance in all environments
- New Proprietary 100° x 80° Hybrid Symmetry Horn design
- New category leading DSP functions
- 129dB Max SPL
- Available in black or white
- New tweaked laminar rib structure
- Integral mixer functions
- Class D Bi-amplified
- Tough, yet lightweight Dynamic Polypropylene cabinet with rubber padded handles
- 10 x M8 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid design for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Titan Tourbags available
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Wharfedale Titan AX15 Specifications
System Type: Active 15'' 2-way, bi-amplified
Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz (+/-3dB)
Calculated Maximum SPL: 129dB
- Size: 381mm / 15"
- Coil Size: 75mm / 3.0"
- Type: Compression driver
- Coil Size: 1.75'' / 44mm
- Exit Size: 1'' / 25mm
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Nominal Coverage: Hybrid Symmetry Horn, 100° x 80° (H x V)
- LF Wattage: 350 / 700w (Class D)
- HF Wattage: 70 / 140w (Class D)
DSP: Advanced user-selectable presets
Hi-Pass Switch: 90Hz
Amplifier Protection: Yes
Thermal Protection: Yes
Low-Line Voltage Shut Down: 60-percent nominal line voltage
Driver Protection: Independent LF and HF limiters
DC Protection: Yes
Short Protection: Yes
Clip Limiter: Turns on at approximately 250W output
Limiter Indicator: Red LED
Power Indicator: Green LED
Input Type: Switchable balanced mic or line level (Chan 1)
- 2 x XLR
- 2 x 1/4'' jack
Line Output Connector: Switchable LOOP/MIX balanced female XLR
- Material: Injection-moulded polypropylene
- Colour: Black
- Grille: 1.2mm steel
- 10 x M8 threaded inserts, including 4 x M8 threaded inserts on bottom in OmniMount 30.0-type footprint
- 35mm pole receptacle with lock screw
- 2 x carry-handles (one on each side)
Power Supply: SMPS
AC Power: AC100-120V/220-240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 830mm x 514mm x 489mm / 32.7'' x 20.2'' x 19.3'' (H x W x D)
Weight: 22.94kg / 50.3lbs
Wharfedale Titan AX15 - PDF Downloads
Download the User Manual Here
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org