TOA PM660D Desktop Paging Microphone with 5-Pin DIN Plug
TOA PM660D desktop microphone designed for paging calls and general announcements.
Designed for paging calls and general announcements, the PM-660D desk-top microphone comes with a large talk switch and a lock lever for easy and convenient operation.
Its robust anti-vibration construction and balanced output render the microphone resistive to noise. In addition, the PM-660U microphone is equipped with a remote control switch (interlocked with the talk switch) for amplifier power on/off operation or chime activation.
TOA PM660D Key Features:
- Short-off talk switch with locking lever or open off type switch contact
- Low handling noise
- 5-pin DIN-plug
- Talk-switch with contact for remote control
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
TOA PM660D Specifications
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 10 kHz
- Rated impedance: 600 Ω
- Controls: Leaf spring contact (interlocked with talk switch, 30 V DC, under 500 mA
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -58 dB (1 kHz 0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Dimensions: 100 x 215 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 440 g