TOA BS-678T 6W 100V Wall Mount PA Speaker with Attenuator
TOA BS-678T Wall-Mount 6W Loudspeaker with a built-in volume attenuator.
The BS-678T is designed for background music and public address applications that require a professional, clear-sounding loudspeaker solution.
The wall-mount speaker features a built-in volume attenuator that provides a local volume control ideal for applications where the main amplifier/mixer is not accessible; such as in schools & classrooms and other public buildings.
The BS-678T retains an ultra-compact design which is completely unobtrusive and great for corridors and walkways.
TOA BS-678T Key Features:
- Ideally suited for BGM and announcements
- Compact and unobtrusive design
- Quick and easy installation, which saves time on setting-up
- Horizontal / vertical direct wall installation
- A push-in terminal allows easy cable connections and bridge wiring
- Equipped with an attenuator
- HIPS resin (fire resistant grade UL94 V-0) baffle
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
TOA BS-678T Specifications
- Frequency response: 150 Hz - 20 kHz
- Connection: Push-in connector (briging terminal)
- Sensitivity (1 W, 1 m): 94 dB (500 Hz - 5 kHz, pink noise)
- Speaker component: 16 cm double cone-type
- Rated input (High Impedance): 6 W (100 V), 3 W (70 V)
- Tappings: 100 V line: 1.7 kΩ (6 W), 3.3 kΩ (3 W), 6.7 kΩ (1.5 W), 13 kΩ (0.8 W)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Finish: MDF, off-white (RAL 9010 or equivalent)
- Dimensions: 250 x 190 x 110 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.7 kg