TOA BS-678 6W 100V Wall-Mount PA Speaker
TOA BS-678 6W 100V Wall-Mount PA Speaker designed for background music & public address.
The BS-678, of which the cabinet is made of wood, can be installed in a vertical or horizontal orientation. Either concealed in-wall wiring or exposed wiring can be used for speaker cable connection.
The speaker structure that permits direct wall-mounting with screws prevents the speaker from falling easily even if an outward force is applied to.
The input impedance can be easily changed by changing the tap position of the transformer. The built-in 6-inch double cone speaker unit delivers a high-quality sound. The push-in type input connector makes cable connections easy and allows bridge wiring.
TOA BS-678 Key Features:
- Ideally suited for BGM and announcements
- Compact and unobtrusive design
- Quick and easy installation, which saves time on setting-up
- Horizontal/vertical direct wall installation
- A push-in terminal allows easy cable connections and bridge wiring
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
TOA BS-678 Specifications
- Frequency response: 150 Hz - 20 kHz
- Connection: Push-in connector (briging terminal)
- Sensitivity (1 W, 1 m): 94 dB (500 Hz - 5 kHz, pink noise)
- Speaker component: 16 cm double cone-type
- Rated input (High Impedance): 6 W (100 V), 3 W (70 V)
- Tappings: 100 V line: 1.7 kΩ (6 W), 3.3 kΩ (3 W), 6.7 kΩ (1.5 W), 13 kΩ (0.8 W)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Finish: MDF, off-white (RAL 9010 or equivalent)
- Dimensions: 250 x 190 x 110 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Accessory (included): Speaker mounting screw x 2