Sony STR-DH790 7.2cH Dolby Atmos Home Theatre AV Receiver with Bluetooth
Sony STR-DH190 home theatre AV receiver with 7.2cH Dolby Atmos surround sound & Bluetooth connectivity.
Bring home cinema-worthy Dolby Atmos® & DTS:X™ sound.
Give your home entertainment system a cinematic upgrade with the STR-DH790 7.2ch AV receiver. Experience the same all-encompassing surround sound you get in movie theatres at home with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support. Plus, superior picture quality to match with 4K HDR pass through.
Get lost in the action with Dolby Atmos
Dolby Atmos delivers breath-taking realism with 360º surround sound, by accurately positioning sound from every angle in your environment – even from above. The result is rich audio that completely envelops you.
Lifelike sound whatever the setup with DTS:X
DTS:X decoding delivers multi-dimensional surround sound that adapts to your speaker configuration in real time. Sound is positioned precisely around and above you, thanks to object-based audio decoding.
A flexible setup to suit any home
No matter what space or setup you’re working with, the flexible STR-DH790 works with your speakers to make sure you get all-round stunning sound.
Immersive 5.1.2ch sound from every angle - Put yourself at the heart of the action with an immersive 5.1.2 channel surround speaker system, delivering lifelike audio from every angle – even above.
7.1ch cinematic sound for large spaces - Get the real big screen experience with a fully-fledged 7.1 channel surround speaker system. The ideal way to close up any gaps in your sound space – even in bigger rooms.
All round virtual surround with S-Force PRO - Ideal for smaller rooms, S-Force PRO Front surround delivers a virtual surround acoustic field using only two speakers.
Smarter Bluetooth® connectivity
Not only can you connect to the STR-DH790 through Bluetooth® and stream all your favourite tracks, but with Bluetooth® Standby, you can turn your receiver on straight from your paired smartphone or tablet.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Clever Little Box range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Sony STR-DH790 Stereo Amplifier Specifications
- Brand Sony
- Colour Black
- DTS Yes
- DTS-HD Yes
- Dolby Atmos Yes
- Dolby ProLogic Surround Dolby Dual Mono
- HDMI Audio Yes
- Multi Channel Input No
- Multiroom No
- HDMI Zone Out No
- HDMI 4 in/1 out (HDR compatible)
- Channels 7.2 / 5.1.2
- USB For charge only
- Weight (KG) 7.4
- Component No
- Bluetooth Yes
- Analogue RCA Inputs 4
- DTS:X Yes
- Remote Control Yes
- Power Output - Watts per CH 145 x 7 (6 ohms)
- Tuner Radio FM
- Phono Input No
- Optical Digital Inputs 1
- Sub Output 2
- Headphone Output Yes
- Dimensions WxDxH (mm) 430 x 297 x 133
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £6.99.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £9.99.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £22.99 (2-5 days)
Shipping to: France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Czechia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com