Sonos Port (Black) - Wireless WiFi Audio Streamer
The versatile streaming component for your stereo or receiver.
Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Use the line-in to connect your phone or another device to your stereo.
The Sonos Port is an easy and foolproof way to add Wireless Audio to your home or commercial sound system.
The Sonos PORT is a versatile network streamer ideal for wireless audio streaming in both commercial and domestic environments.
Simply connect the PORT to your stereo or amplifier receiver and start streaming music from all of your favourite playlists on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal and many more.
The Sonos PORT can be controlled easily via the award-winning Sonos App or Apple AirPlay 2 from any room in your house or business just as long as you have WiFi connection.
For a more reliable connection, connect an Ethernet cable straight from your router/hub into the RJ45 socket at the rear of the Sonos PORT.
Bring seamless music streaming to all the rooms in your workplace or home and group them all together in the Sonos App.
Alexa & Google Home Ready
Enjoy hands-free control of your music and more using Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant when connected to a smart device, such as Sonos One or Beam. Streamline control of your smart home using your phone, tablet, universal remote, keypad, or voice.
Alternatively, connect an Amazon Echo device or Google Home to allow voice control of Sonos Port.
View all of the full Sonos range HERE
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
- Audio Input: RCA
- Audio Output: RCA or Coaxial
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 in. (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
- Weight: 1.04 lb (0.472 kg)
- Product finish: Matte black
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Contents Included: Port, power cable, RCA cable, QuickStart Guide, and legal/warranty information