QTX U-MIC Wireless Handheld UHF Microphone with USB Powered Receiver
QTX U-MIC is a wireless handheld UHF microphone system that comes with a USB powered receiver eliminating the need for a rack-mount/desktop unit.
Compact and easy-to-set-up UHF wireless microphone set with a handheld transmitter and USB receiver. The receiver simply plugs into a USB power supply or USB port for power and outputs to a 3.5mm jack socket.
A plug-through USB connection is provided on the receiver to allow the USB port to continue to be used for connection to media or other USB devices (e.g. for a USB flash mp3 player port).
The handheld transmitter is powered by 2 x AA batteries and operates in one of 2 UK/EU licence-free UHF frequencies.
This system avoids the need for a free-standing or rack-mounted receiver and can operate from a standard USB power supply for ultimate convenience.
A cost-effective and easy-to-use solution for presentations, conferences and vocal performers.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
QTX U-MIC Specifications
- Power supply: USB 5V, 1A (receiver), 2 x AA batteries (transmitter)
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Capsule: Dynamic cardioid
- Output connection: 3.5mm mono jack
- Wireless range: Up to 50m
- Dimensions : transmitter: 240 x 50mmØ
- Weight : transmitter: 178g (no battery)
- Dimensions : receiver: 80 x 23 x 13mm
- Weight : receiver: 17g