QTX PAV10 Portable PA System with UHF Microphones, Bluetooth & DVD Player
Portable PA set comprising a main active unit and passive satellite speaker.
The main unit has a media player with options for playback from a USB stick, SD card, Bluetooth, or a slot-fed disc player for CD and DVD.
A pair of UHF handheld microphones are included in addition to 2 inputs for wired microphones with a built-in echo effect for vocalists and a VCV control that enables mic priority over music.
Operated from mains power or the internal rechargeable battery, the main unit also powers the passive satellite cabinet.
Line input, output, and composite video output offer easy connection to other equipment for expanded AV systems.
A comprehensive multi-functional system for leisure, teaching, and performances.
- 2 speaker stereo portable set
- Mains or rechargeable operation
- Video playback from DVD
- Playback of CD+G and compressed karaoke files
- 2 x UHF handheld microphones included
- IR remote control for playback
- Internal Bluetooth receiver
- Stacking trolley with telescopic handle
- 35mm top hat fitting on each speaker
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
QTX PAV10 PA System Specifications
- Power supply: 15Vdc @ 3A mains adaptor (supplied)
- Battery: 12V, 4.5Ah
- Impedance (each): 4 Ohms
- Controls: Mic Vol, Echo, Treble, Bass, Volume, UHF A & B Vol, Contour, Bluetooth, VCV
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours
- Inputs: 2 wired mic (jack) and aux (3.5mm jack or 2 RCA)
- Bluetooth version: 2.1
- Carrier frequencies: 863.8MHz + 864.8MHz
- Output connections: Composite video, line audio, satellite speaker
- Audio source: Media player with CD/DVD, USB/SD, and Bluetooth™
- Video format: VCD, DVD, CD+G, and mp5 format
- Batteries: handheld transmitters: 2 x AA (each)
- Amplifier : output: 100W main unit, 100W satellite
- Main driver: 250mmØ (10") main unit and satellite
- Dimensions: 465 x 310 x 300mm (each cabinet)
- Weight : main unit: 10.5kg
- Weight : satellite speaker: 6.6kg