QED QX16/2 - 2 Core Outdoor Speaker Cable - Black (Custom Length)
The QED QX16/2 is a high-performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cable with a water and UV resistant PE outer sheath.
This professional installation speaker cable is designed to deliver excellent levels of performance in most outdoor installations and can be buried underground with no additional conduit required.
Thanks to a large cross-sectional area of high-purity copper conductors the QED QX16/2 outdoor speaker cable ensures good performance levels are maintained - even on longer runs.
The 2-core buriable speaker cable is fully tested to meet and exceed UV resistance ISO 4892-2.
Priced and sold per metre or on a 300m drum.
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- Water and UV resistant PE Outdoor outer jacket
- Can be buried
- Meets or exceeds UV resistance ISO 4892-2
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- No additional conduit required saving on installation costs
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Available in customer length
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
QED QX16/2 Outdoor Speaker Cable Specifications
- Length: Per metre / 300m drum
Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 2.0 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 16/2 - Red, Black
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PE
- Outside Diameter: 6.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: Black
- Weight: 58 kg/km