Polk Audio RC60i 6.5" Premium In-Ceiling Speakers (Pair)
The Polk Audio RC60i is a high-quality 6.5" ceiling speaker ideal for home kitchens, bedrooms and Hi-Fi Systems.
The Polk Audio RC60i In-Ceiling Speakers feature a two-way design that combines a 3/4" Tweeter and a 6.5" Woofer Dome. Combined with the crossover, this ensures a full-range listening experience with the tweeter driving the high-frequency range and the woofer driving the mid-range frequencies.
Build & Construction
The tweeter is fixed by a ball joint enabling it to swivel, allowing it to be positioned in the optimal position.
The RC60i also houses rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder-coated aluminium grilles, making them suitable for use in a bathroom or under eaves in a porch. The grilles can also be painted to suit the decor of any room.
The Polk Audio RC60i comes with a 5-Year warranty offering cover for any unlikely faults which may occur.
The Polk Audio RC60i is IDEAL for:
- Living Rooms
- Music Playback
- Home Cinema/Surround Sound
Easy Installation - Cutout Template Included.
Baffle Tuning - The RC60i speakers utilise the ceiling space to enhance their bass response.
Premium Materials - Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response. Durable butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances.
Swivel Tweeter - Aimable tweeters provide greater accuracy and more realistic imaging.
Paintable Grilles - Paintable aluminum grilles allow the speakers to fit into any decor or ceiling colour for complete discretion.
Moisture Resistant - The RC60i is suitable for installation into high-moisture areas such as a bathroom, under eaves, or in the ceiling of an enclosed porch.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Monitor Audio range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service
Polk Audio RC60i 6.5" Ceiling Speaker
Cut-Out Diameter: 7-5/8" (19.37cm)
Mounting Depth (includes 1/2" drywall): 2-3/8" (6.03cm)
Overall Depth: 2-7/8" (7.30cm)
Overall Diameter: 9" (22.86cm)
Woofer Diameter: 6.5" (16.51cm)
Type: Dynamic Balance driver with mineral-filled polymer cone and rubber surround
Tweeter Diameter: 3/4" (1.91cm)
Type: Dynamic Balance tweeter with metal soft dome in ball-and-socket swivel mount
Efficiency: 89 dB
Inputs: Spring-loaded clips
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 - 100 watts per channel
Total Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
Warranty: 5 years
Polk Audio RC60i | PDF Downloads
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org