Polk Audio Atrium Sub100 - 200W Outdoor Garden Subwoofer
The Polk Audio Atrium Sub100 offers a discrete and easy to install method of adding extra bass and depth to your garden audio system.
The Polk Audio Atrium Sub100 features a powerful 200W downward-firing woofer, capable of delivering chest-pounding bass perfect for any outdoor party. At lower volumes, it offers a nice warm depth which complements existing satellite or garden speakers for a well-rounded, full-range audio listening experience.
Dual 2-inch voice coil design reproduces bass from both stereo channels, producing more power in the lower frequencies with the help of Capacitive Coupling Technology.
The Sub100 is also acoustically matched with the SAT300 series. When paired with these, you get a highly detailed great-sounding garden audio system to make any neighbour jealous.
Build & Weather Resistance
The Atrium Sub100 is built to withstand any weather condition, thanks to a hard-wearing resin enclosure and IPX66 rating. The grille is made from aluminium and is coated to eliminate the chance of rust.
Included with the Sub100 is an IP68 junction box used to connect the subwoofer cable to the amplifier or other speakers, and can be buried in the ground for a cleaner install.
Also included is 1 metre Cl3 rated 4-core direct burial pigtail cable, and an eye-bolt security anchor & screw-down points for added stability and security.
The Sub100 enclosure may be painted to match your landscape design, the colour-impregnated resin will never fade and naturally blends in with your outdoor seating - even use it as a plant stand or pedestal table
- Weatherproof Design (IPX66) - Naturally blends in with your outdoor setting
- Can be used as a plant stand or pedestal table
- 10" downward-firing long-throw dual voice coil driver for more core-pounding bass impact
- Sealed enclosure withstands seasonal elements
- Includes aluminium grille to protect the woofer against the elements
- Paintable enclosure — easily match your landscape design
- Includes waterproof IP66 rated junction box — easily connects other outdoor speakers (approved for in-ground use)
- Acoustically matched with Atrium SAT300 satellite speakers
If you require any further assistance regarding our Monitor Audio range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service
Polk Audio SUB100 Outdoor Sub
Speaker Type: Passive Subwoofer
Warranty: 5 years
Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type: Acoustic Suspension with Color-Impregnated Resin Shell
Subwoofer Array Driver Complement: 1x 10" (25.4 cm) d (Round) Long-throw Dynamic Balance composite cone driver with dual voice coils and butyl rubber surround - Subwoofer - Voice Coil 2" (5.08 cm) d
Height: 11" (27.94 cm)
Width: 16.9" (42.93 cm)
Depth: 16.9" (42.93 cm)
Weight: 16.75 lbs (7.6 kg)
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 88 dB
Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 50 Hz → 110 Hz
Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 10 watts → 200 watts
Peak Power Handling: 200 watts
Midrange/Woofer Crossover Frequency: 150 Hz
Power Handling (per channel): 10 watts → 200 watts
Mounting Type: Security eyebolt
Available Orientations: Horizontal
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org