Polk Audio Atrium SAT300 Outdoor Landscape Garden Speaker
The Polk Audio Atrium SAT300 is a discrete yet powerful outdoor speaker. It can be staked, hung, or simply placed in your garden to provide high-quality audio throughout.
The Polk Audio Atrium SAT300 is a compact full-range speaker designed to be placed in a garden or outdoor area. It can be planted into the ground, for example, the lawn or flowerbed, and the natural brown/green colour will ensure it's as unnoticeable as can be.
It can also be hung from a ceiling, eave or beam which may be better in a patio or seating area, and if that isn't an option it can simply be placed on the included stand.
Why have an In-ground Speaker?
The benefit of this system over a traditional rock or cabinet speaker, is that all sound is directed inwards with very little lost to the surrounding area. This ensures you get the full volume and frequency range of the speakers, with very little leaking behind into the neighbour's garden.
With a number of these speakers placed around the garden, it means there is no loss of volume and quality wherever you stand.
Build & Sound Quality
The Polk Audio Atrium SAT300 is made of high-quality materials to ensure minimal damage from weather and other sources. A shock-absorbing gasket can withstand whacks from lawnmowers and other lawn equipment, and the included 1 metre Cl3-rated direct burial pigtail cable eliminates exposed wiring. There is also a metal security plate to prevent theft as it keeps the SAT300s planted safely in your garden.
At 100W power speaker, there is plenty of power to fill your garden with sound. The SAT300 features a separate 3.5" driver and 0.75" tweeter with a built-in crossover, and thanks to Dynamic Balance Driver Technology this compact size provides a mighty punch. This is also enhanced by the built-in bass performance technology, offering extended depth.
The Polk Audio Atrium SAT300 is built to survive in the elements. With an IPX66 rating, it's comprised of a mineral-filled polypropylene housing, 1mm aluminium grille & stainless steel hardware, ensuring it will handle any weather.
- Multiple Installation Methods
- IPX66 Rated
- 100W RMS
- Fixings & Mounting Hardware Included
- Hard-wearing & Durable Housing
- Can Withstand Hard Knocks by Garden Equipment
- Extended Bass Response
- Anti-theft Security Plate Included
- 5-Year Warranty
If you require any further assistance regarding our Polk Audio range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no-obligation system design & consultation service
Polk Audio Atrium SAT300 Outdoor Garden Speaker
Height: 7" (17.78 cm)
Width: 5.5" (13.97 cm)
Depth: 8.4" (21.34 cm)
Weight: 3.25 lbs (1.47 kg)
Driver Enclosure Type: Mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet
Woofer: 1x 3.5" (8.89 cm) Dynamic Balance driver with extended motor structure, composite cone and butyl rubber surround
Tweeter: 1x 0.75" (1.91 cm) Dynamic Balance polyurethane tweeter with neodymium magnet
Total Frequency Response: 100 Hz → 22,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 83 dB
Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 115 Hz → 20,000 Hz
Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 10 watts → 100 watts
Mounting Type: Wall bracket / Hanging pendant / Stake with security plate
Warranty: 5 Years
Polk Audio Atrium SAT300 | PDF Downloads
ABOUT POLK AUDIO
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com