Adastra Paging Announcement & Background Music System - 16x In-Ceiling Speakers
This 16 speaker audio system is perfect for any office or call centre with multiple floors/rooms, looking to convey announcements and background music throughout the building.
This pre-configured kit enables your receptionist/call desk to make an announcement into certain areas or throughout your whole building.
Examples of this could be:
- Shift changes in the warehouse
- Staff meetings in the office
- Order cancellations/updates in the picking area
- Emergency evacuation throughout the whole building
The Adastra RM244V Mixer Amplifier has multiple line level inputs as well as Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music from smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV's and external media players etc.
Background music will play through all zones/areas which will be muted upon an announcement. If you have a quiet area then music can be turned off and only announcements will sound.
The Adastra CS4 is a desktop, push-to-talk paging microphone that is extremely easy to use. It has 5 selectable switches (Zones 1-4 & All) which allows you to page into certain areas of your building.
Located on the back of the microphone is an Aux input, mic volume and a chime. The AUX input is for connecting a smartphone or MP3 player to play music/pre-recorded messages. The signal will be passed down the CAT5 cable and outputted out of the amplifier. This provides you with a local music source.
Up to 2x CS4 paging microphones can be connected and used in different areas of your building.
This paging announcement and music system has +24V Mute Contacts for the connection of a fire alarm. When the alarm sounds the music will be muted ensuring a safe evacuation.
Take a look at what's included below...
Adastra CS4 Call Station Microphone for RM244V Amplifier
The amplifier and paging microphone included in the kit allow for announcements to be broadcast over each zone either individually or all zones at the same time for building-wide information. Pressing the page button mutes all audio playback and plays one of 8 selectable chimes, opening the microphone to the selected zone(s). Pressing the reset button mutes the microphone and resumes background music playback to all zones. This system offers 4-zone paging without the additional cost of using a quad amplifier.
Adastra RM244V 4-Zone Paging 100V Line Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth
This versatile unit with Bluetooth connectivity, integral USB/SD audio player and integral FM tuner provides a comprehensive control centre for commercial sound installations.
The amplifier consists of 4x 60W zones (240W total power output), and be run and has a number of input sources. These include:
- 3x Mic/Line in (XLR / 1/4" Jack Combo)
- 1x Phono Aux in
- FM Antenna port for aerial
5 input channels - 120W power RMS
Bluetooth Receiver: (max 5 meters)
Integral USB + SD card inputs
FM Radio Tuner
External D.C. power option
2U 19" rack mountable
Adastra CC6V 6.5" 100V Line Ceiling Speaker
Our Adastra 6.25" Background Ceiling Speaker is a perfect installation for pubs, bars, restaurants and similar environments. Featuring a rotary switch on the back, the speaker can be tapped to 2.5, 5, 10, 15 or 20W via 100V Line as well as an 8ohm option. This is perfect as it can be altered to almost any environment depending on how many speakers you have and the load of your amplifier.
- Unique patented fitting mechanism
- Easy fast fit method
- High-quality chassis speaker
- Slimline flush fitting grille
- Low mounting depth
- 6 wattage tappings
- Concealed fitting
Adastra Premium Double Insulated 100V Line Speaker Cable - 100m
Our 100V line cable by Adastra is a highly flexible speaker cable designed to be used with our 100V line amplifiers to connect up to 12 ceiling of wall mounted speakers.
For internal use only.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra RM244V 4-Zone Bluetooth Paging Amplifier Specifications
- Power supply: 110/230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Output power rms: 240W (shared across 4 zones @ 100V)
- Inputs: 3 x mic/line (jack/XLR), 1 x aux (RCA)
- Input sensitivity: mic: -47dBV
- Input impedance: mic: 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line: -10dBV
- Input impedance: line: 1k Ohms
- Paging station inputs: 2 x RJ45 (for optional RM-4B paging stations)
- Line output: RCA
- Sends: returns Pre out, amp in (RCA)
- Channel controls: Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Media and Aux volume
- Output controls: Master volume, 4 x zone volumes & mutes
- Equaliser: bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equaliser: treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Phantom power: +20V (switchable inputs 1-3)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Fire alarm contacts: 24V screw terminals
- THD +N: <2% @ 1kHz (rated power)
Adastra CS4 Call Station Microphone Specifications
- Power supply: 24Vdc, 500mA from RJ45 or optional adaptor
- Max. connection length: 100m (CAT5 cable) or 1km with optional 24Vdc adaptor
- Capsule: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Controls: Aux/Mic/Chime levels, chime DIP switches, zone/page buttons
- Connectors: RJ45 to amplifier, 24Vdc power jack, 3.5mm aux in
- Frequency response: -3dB: 150Hz - 22kHz
- Input level: Mic: -46dBV, Aux: -10dBV
- Input impedance: Mic: 600 Ohms, Aux: 50k Ohms
- Output level: 10dBV
- Output impedance: balanced: 600 Ohms
- S/N ratio: -60dB (all channels selected)
- Interface: RS-485 control
- Zone assign: 4 zones or all selectable
- Dimensions: 460 x 140 x 115mm
- Weight: 670g
Adastra CC6V Commercial 6.5" 100V Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Version: CC6V 6.5"
- Woofer: 165mmØ (6.5")
- Tweeter: 38mmØ (1.5")
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Power max.: 8 Ohms100W
- Power rms: 8 Ohms50W
- Power rms: 100V line20W
- Cutout: 193mmØ
- Mounting depth: 90mm
- SPL: @ 1W/1m87dB (±2dB)
- Tappings: 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 20W & 8 Ohms
- Dimensions: 100 x 227mmØ
- Weight: 1.25kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA2: x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m