Outdoor Bluetooth Audio System with Garden Wall Speakers - Perfect for Parties
This Bluetooth audio system with 2 or 4 on-wall outdoor speakers is a great option for people looking for a more powerful system in their garden, ideal for parties.
2-Channel 400W stereo amplifier and speaker system with Bluetooth connection for wireless audio streaming.
Comes with 2 or 4 on-wall weatherproof garden speakers. Each channel can be switched off when not in use.
Connections include Bluetooth for pairing a phone or iPad, Aux & Phono inputs for plugging in an external audio source such as a TV or CD Player, as well as a USB/SD card reader for playing downloaded music on a memory stick.
- 2-Channel stereo amplifier 2 x 200W
- Bluetooth connection for wireless music streaming
- Bass & treble control
- Line & Aux inputs for connecting a TV, turntable, laptop, etc.
- 2 or 4 On wall weatherproof garden speakers (choice of speaker quality)
- Supplied with premium AudioKraft speaker cable
- 1 x 2-Zone Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- 2 or 4 On-Wall Garden Speakers (choice of speaker quality)
- AudioKraft Apollo Series Premium Speaker Cable (20m)
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
2x 200W Bluetooth Amplifier Specifications
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Power consumption max.: 360W
- Fuse: F5A, 250V
- Output power rms @ 4 Ohms: 4 x 200W
- Output power rms @ 8 Ohms: 4 x 100W
- Amplifier: construction: Class D
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Microphone inputs: 2 x 6.3mm jack (mono)
- Line inputs: Line 1: L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
- Input sensitivity : line: 0.775Vrms
- Auxiliary input: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Input sensitivity : aux: 0.480Vrms
- Input impedance: 20k Ohms (balanced), 10k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Audio source: USB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, BT receiver
- Input controls: Aux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
- Line output: 2 x RCA
- Speaker outputs: 4mm binding posts (4 channels)
- Antenna connection: F type (FM tuner)
- Output controls: 2 x source select, 2 xBass, 2 xTreble, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4
- Dynamic range: 92dB
- THD: +N <0.1%
- Protection: Thermal, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit
- Dimensions: 482 x 240 x 88mm
- Weight: 5.98kg
Adastra BH5 Specifications
- Dispersion angle: 120°
IP rating: IP44
LF driver: 135mmØ (5.25")
HF driver: 13mmØ (0.5")
Power handling : max: 100W
Power handling : rms: 50W
Frequency response: 80Hz - 20kHz
Tappings: 8 Ohms
Dimensions: 255 x 163 x 160mm
- Weight: 1.98kg
Inter-M WS50T Wall Speaker Specifications
- Type: 2 way passive
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 100Hz ~ 20kHz
- Component LF: 5 inch / HF: VC 13mm
- Power Rating Continuous (AES Std): 50W, Program: 100W, Peak: 200W
- Sensitivity: (1 m/1 W) 87dB
- Maximum SPL: (Peak) 110dB
- Nominal Coverage: (1 kHz) Asymmetric Horn, Horizontal Coverage : Far Field 60°, Near Field 120°, Vertical Coverage : upward +20°, downward -40° (On Axis)
- Nominal Impedance: (THRU setting) 8Ω
- 100v Power Tappings: 3.3/6.5/13/25/3.3W
- Low Frequency Transducer: Polypropylene Cone (PP cone) High stiffness compare to paper cone, low distortion, flat frequency response, low vibration mode than paper cone
- High Frequency: Transducer Polyethyleneimine (PEI semidome) High frequency extend with diffuser
- Enclosure Material: ABS RESIN
- Connectors: Screw terminal 2P
- Agency Rating: ROHS-compliant
- Weather Resistant: IP54 rating
- Mounting Hardware: UBKT30 / KBKT30
- Colour: Black / White
- Dimensions: 250(H) x 173(W) x 150(D) mm
- Weight (Gross): 3.08kg
Polk Audio Atrium 5 Outdoor Wall Speaker Specifications
- Mounting Orientation: Horizontal & Vertical
- Height: 10.313" (26.19 cm)
- Width: 6.75" (17.15 cm)
- Depth: 7.75" (19.69 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.09 kg)
Front Array Driver Complement:
- 1x 5" (12.7 cm) d (Round) - Mid/Woofer
- 1x 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) - Tweeter
- Total Frequency Response: 60 Hz → 25,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 90 dB
- Mounting Type: 180° Speed-Lock mounting system with Keyhole Slots
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 10 watts - 100 watts
- Speaker Inputs: Pair of 5-way Binding Posts - Gold-Plated
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org