Monacor PDM-300 & PDM-302 Desktop Announcement Microphones - 6.35mm Jack or 3-Pin XLR
The Monacor PDM-300 & PDM-302 Desktop Microphones are perfect for announcements, emergency messages and order information in any commercial environment.
These desktop PA microphones are available with either a 3-Pin Male XLR or 6.3mm Jack connector for use with a range of mixer/power amplifiers.
The PDM-300 & PDM-302 feature a low-noise push-to-talk switch and an adjustable gooseneck.
These Monacor Paging Mics are supplied with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
Monacor PDM-300 & PDM-302 Microphones Key Features
Available with Male XLR or 6.3mm Jack
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3-year warranty
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PDM-300 & PDM-302 Specifications
- Type: desktop microphone
- Transmission method: cable
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- System: dynamic
- Audio frequency range: 60–12,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 600 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 3.2 mV/Pa
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0–40 °C
- Dimensions: 120 x 60 x 160 mm (console housing), 310 mm (length of gooseneck)
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Cable: 1 m (Jack) / 5m (XLR)
- Connection: 6.3 mm plug / Male XLR