Monacor PA-812DAP 120W Compact Desktop Mixer Amp with DAB+/FM Radio, Bluetooth & MP3 Player
Monacor PA-812DAP - Ultra compact Class-D mixer amplifier with DAB+/FM, Bluetooth & MP3 player.
The Monacor PA-812DAP is a premium 120W mixer amplifier perfect for powering small commercial audio applications being used for background music and/or speech.
Thanks to an ultra-compact Class-D design the PA-812DAP is extremely energy efficient and takes up very little space ideal for environments where space is at a premium.
The unit features a built-in DAB+/FM radio tuner, Bluetooth connection for phones & tablets, MP3 player with USB/SD card reader and multiple mic/line level audio inputs.
For ease of use, the PA-812DAP is supplied with an infrared remote control.
Mic input 1 features an override priority which dims all of the other inputs whilst an announcement is being made.
Whilst the Monacor PA-812DAP is mainly designed for 100V speakers it can also be used to power a couple of low-impedance (4/8 Ohms) loudspeakers.
Some other key features include:
- 1 x 120 W
- Class D concept with high efficiency to cut energy costs
- Silent operation due to fanless cooling concept
- Bluetooth version 4.2
- MP3 player with USB/SD interface, FM/DAB+ radio, LED display, infrared remote control
- Reception of interference-free 'digital radio' (DAB+)
- 1 balanced XLR microphone input with 48 V phantom power and priority selection for announcements
- 2 unbalanced inputs, switchable mic/line
- 2 unbalanced line inputs
- 1 emergency input
- 1 Music-On-Hold output (MOH)
- Speaker outputs via screw terminals
- 2 line outputs
- Input level control and output level control
- 2-way tone control for the output
- LEDs for indicating operation, clipping, protect and signal level
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PA-812DAP Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Power rating 120 W
- Channels 1
- Zones 1
- Inputs 4.5 mV/600 Ω (mic 1-3), 120 mV (line 2-3), 60 mV (line 4-5), 90 mV (tel.)
- Frequency range 60-15,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass yes
- Equalizer treble yes
- S/N ratio 72 dB (mic), 85 dB (line)
- THD < 0.5%
- Phantom power 48 V
- Mains voltage ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation 100 VA
- Operating voltage (possible alternative) DC 24 V
- Power supply (possible alternative) 2.5 A
- Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 °C
- Width 320 mm
- Height 95 mm
- Depth 245 mm
- Weight 3.74 kg
- Connections 1 x XLR (mic 1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3/line 1-2), 2 x RCA L/R (line 3-4), 2 x RCA (master out), 1 x IEC (FM), screw terminals (emergency, MOH, DC 24 V, speakers)
- Packing dimensions (W x H x L) 0.39 x 0.16 x 0.3 m
- Gross weight 4.33 kg
- Net weight 3.74 kg