Monacor PA-806DAP 60W Compact Desktop Mixer Amp with DAB+/FM Radio, Bluetooth & MP3 Player
Monacor PA-806DAP - Ultra compact Class-D mixer amplifier with DAB+/FM, Bluetooth & MP3 player.
The Monacor PA-806DAP is a premium 60W mixer amplifier perfect for powering small commercial audio applications being used for background music and/or speech.
Thanks to an ultra-compact Class-D design the PA-806DAP is extremely energy efficient and takes up very little space ideal for environments where space is at a premium.
The unit features a built-in DAB+/FM radio tuner, Bluetooth connection for phones & tablets, MP3 player with USB/SD card reader and multiple mic/line level audio inputs.
For ease of use, the PA-806DAP is supplied with an infrared remote control.
Mic input 1 features an override priority which dims all of the other inputs whilst an announcement is being made.
Whilst the Monacor PA-806DAP is mainly designed for 100V speakers it can also be used to power a couple of low-impedance (4/8 Ohms) loudspeakers.
Some other key features include:
- 1 x 60 W
- Class D concept with high efficiency to cut energy costs
- Silent operation due to fanless cooling concept
- Bluetooth version 4.2
- MP3 player with USB/SD interface, FM/DAB+ radio, LED display, infrared remote control
- Reception of interference-free 'digital radio' (DAB+)
- 1 balanced XLR microphone input with 48 V phantom power and priority selection for announcements
- 2 unbalanced inputs, switchable mic/line
- 2 unbalanced line inputs
- 1 emergency input
- 1 Music-On-Hold output (MOH)
- Speaker outputs via screw terminals
- 2 line outputs
- Input level control and output level control
- 2-way tone control for the output
- LEDs for indicating operation, clipping, protect and signal level
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Monacor PA-806DAP Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Power rating 60 W
- Channels 1
- Zones 1
- Inputs 4.5 mV/600 Ω (mic 1-3), 120 mV (line 2-3), 60 mV (line 4-5), 90 mV (tel.)
- Frequency range 60-15,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass yes
- Equalizer treble yes
- S/N ratio 72 dB (mic), 85 dB (line)
- THD < 0.5%
- Phantom power 48 V
- Mains voltage ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation 100 VA
- Operating voltage (possible alternative) DC 24 V
- Power supply (possible alternative) 2.5 A
- Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 °C
- Width 320 mm
- Height 95 mm
- Depth 245 mm
- Weight 3.74 kg
- Connections 1 x XLR (mic 1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3/line 1-2), 2 x RCA L/R (line 3-4), 2 x RCA (master out), 1 x IEC (FM), screw terminals (emergency, MOH, DC 24 V, speakers)
- Packing dimensions (W x H x L) 0.39 x 0.16 x 0.3 m
- Gross weight 4.33 kg
- Net weight 3.74 kg
Monacor PA-806DAP Mixer Amplifier - PDF file download
Monacor - a premium brand, engineered in Germany that's a heavyweight in the background music industry.
Founded in 1965 by Günter Schilling, Monacor has grown to be a global player in technology with trading partners in over 40 countries.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, Monacor also have an in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
The Monacor technical advisers have extensive background audio experience and are always on hand to advise Audio Volt on the latest industry advances.
Audio Volt is proud to stock Monacor and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
Our sales manager Tom says; "Monacor is a high-quality, premium brand that is well-engineered. Perfect for a professional look and a world-class sound!"
Monacor was our brand of choice when we designed our mighty 24 speaker background audio system, suitable for large spaces, warehouses, offices and large department stores.
With an impressive range of speakers and some of the most powerful amplifiers available in the background audio market, you can be sure to find a Monacor system you will be delighted with.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com