Monacor PA-M224 2-Zone (2x240W) PA Mixer Amplifier w/ Volume Control & Source Selection
The NEW Monacor PA-M224 is a 2-Zone 100V Mixer Amplifier with independent volume control & audio source selection for each zone.
Features 2-way zonal control perfect for routing multiple audio sources to different areas.
The PA-M224 has 8 inputs channels (XLR/Jack/RCA) allowing connection of multiple audio sources such as smartphones, laptops, Sky boxes, TV's & microphones. Each input can be routed to a particular zone.
Channel 1 has 'Talkover' functionality which will dim/mute all of the other input channels. This is great for applications such as pub quizzes, birthday announcements, and general public address messages. The level of 'dim' can be controlled to either slightly reduce the volume of the other inputs or completely mute them all.
The NEW Monacor PA-M224 features optional wall-mount control panels (PA-M1WP) which can be situated in each zone providing a local volume control and a local input for that area.
The inputs include an RCA Line input and an XLR Mic input. This is ideal for pubs, restaurants & bars that have live performers/DJs and want to be able to connect their equipment to the sound system, as well as gyms & spinning studios that need a fitness instructor to be able to connect their music source to a local input facility.
For public address applications, the Monacor PA-M224 can be used in conjunction with the PA-M4RC Zonal Paging Microphone which features a 4-zone selector switch and ALL-CALL allowing specific announcements to be made in certain areas.
The PA-M4RC Paging Mic is connected and powered via a single RJ45 Cat5/6 cable which can be run up to 200 metres away from the amplifier.
- 240 W per zone
- 2 zones, can be controlled individually with 2-way tone control
- 4 adjustable mic/line inputs with 3-way equalizer and phantom power, to be activated as required
- 4 adjustable line inputs
- Talkover (channel 1)
- Adjustable monitor function
- 1 connection for zone paging microphone PA-M4RC
- 2 connections for wall module PA-M1WP
- 482 mm (19") rack installation
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PA-M224 Mixer Amplifier
- Peak output power: 2 x 290 W
Power rating: 2 x 240 W
- Channels: 8
- Zones: 2
- Inputs: 2.5 mV/20 kΩ (mic), 2 V/20 kΩ (line)
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: ±12 dB/80 Hz (channels 1-4), ±15 dB/80 Hz (zones 1-4)
- Equalizer midrange: ±12 dB/2.5 kHz (channels 1-4)
- Equalizer treble: ±12 dB/12.5 kHz (channels 1-4), ±15 dB/12 kHz (zones 1-4)
- S/N ratio: > 70 dB
- THD: < 0.1%
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/860 VA
- Dimensions: 482 x 88 x 320 mm, 2 RS
- Weight: 5.7 kg