Monacor PA-M1WP Wall-Mount Control Panel with Volume & Local Input Facility
Wall-mount control panel with volume & local input facility designed for use with the Monacor PA-M224 & PA-M412 Zonal Mixer Amplifiers.
Provides a local volume control for the corresponding zone as well as an input facility with a MIC/LINE input for connecting a range of audio sources.
Ideal for applications where a local audio input is needed such as in restaurants & bars that have live performers & DJs, and in gyms & spinning studios where the fitness instructor would need to connect their audio equipment.
Operating a powered via a single RJ45 Cat5/6 network cable which can be run up to 200m away from the PA-M224/PA-M412 amplifiers.
Designed to fit ATT-300C flush-mounting housing.
- Intended application: volume control of 1 zone, local insertion of audio signals
- 2 x RCA jack for line signals
- Microphone connection via 3-pole XLR jack
- 14 V phantom power, to be activated as required
- Volume control
- Signal selector button with LED indication which allows a priority circuit of locally inserted audio signals (MIC or LINE) in the respective zone
- Connection to PA-M224 or PA-M412 and power supply via RJ45 jack and Cat. 5 network cable (copper, supplied w/o cable), cable length up to 200 m
- Matching flush-mounted housing ATT-300C is available at option
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PA-M1WP Wall-Mount Control Panel
- Type: remote control of 1 zone
- Colour: white
- Material: plastic
- Suitable for: PA-M224, PA-M412
- Power supply: via PA-M224, PA-M412
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 50 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Connections: 1 x XLR (microphone), 1 x RCA L/R (line), 1 x RJ45
- Other features: 14 V phantom power