Monacor PA-912S 120W 100V PA Power Amplifier
The Monacor PA-912S is slimline PA Power Amplifier that offers a reliable, and high-quality solution for fixed public address & background music applications running 100V Line loudspeakers.
Housed in a discreet 2U rack casing, the PA-912S offers both size and weight reduction benefits, whilst still retaining a high power output.
This professional 100V PA amplifier is designed for small-medium scale PA systems where reliable amplification is required over a long speaker line; such as schools, colleges, supermarkets, factories, warehouses, etc.
The Monacor PA-912S has an XLR/Jack Combo input for connecting an external audio mixer. It also has an XLR Link which can be taken off to another slave/power amplifier or Active speaker/subwoofer.
Designed to be installed into a 19" rack cabinet or case, but can also be free-standing on a desktop counter or desk, etc.
Supplied with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
Monacor PA-912S Key Features
- 1 x 120 W
- Temperature-controlled fan, continuously adjustable
- Protected against overheating, overload and short circuit
- LED indication for clip, protect, overtemperature, output level and 100 V/70 V
- Feed-through output (link)
- Speaker outputs via screw terminals
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PA-912S Specifications
- Power rating: 120 W
- Power rating at 100 V: 1 x 120 W
- Output impedance: 70 V/40 Ω, 100 V/80 Ω
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 670 mV/10 kΩ, balanced
- Frequency range: 80-16,000 Hz
- S/N ratio: > 98 dBA
- THD: < 1%
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 225 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 483 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 255 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 1
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Connections: 1 x 6.3 mm/XLR combo (input), 1 x XLR (link), screw terminals (speakers)