Monacor PA-4040MPX Pre Amp Mixer, 5-Channel, 4-Zone
The Monacor PA-4040MPX is a 4-zone pre-amp mixer that provides a routing facility of all input channels as desired, 3 inputs microphone/line via com. jack, 2 inputs via RCA jacks.
The PA-4040MPX is perfectly paired with a 4-channel power amplifier and provides complete control of up to 4 different areas/zones.
Each input can be routed to a different zone or across all of them with dedicated bass, treble, gain and level control. Each routed zone also has an independent volume control.
The Monacor PA-4040MPX has a priority circuit for the connection of a fire alarm system as well as telephone paging input.
Channel 1 is the priority input and will cut/mute any other inputs/audio playing. This makes it perfect for making PA announcements where you need only the sound of the microphone to come through. Using Channel 2 however will play over any audio from other inputs and will also dip the audio slightly making it perfect for pub quizzes, for example.
Each zone has a balanced/unbalanced output connected via screw terminals.
The Monacor PA-4040MPX can be installed into a 19" rack cabinet (3U).
3-Year manufacturers warranty.
Monacor PA-4040MPX Key Features
4 zones with a user-defined routing of all input channels
3 inputs microphone/line via comb. jacks
2 inputs line stereo via RCA jacks
Each input channel with gain control, 2-way tone control and zone routing switch
Microphone inputs with +15 V phantom power, to be switched on as required
Priority function for channel 1, switchable
Independent paging input, can be routed to each zone
4 zone outputs, can be adjusted individually
Connection for monitor speaker
Level control via VU meters for zone and monitor
Adjustable headphone output
Mains operation or 24 V emergency power operation
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PA-4040MPX Pre Amp Mixer
- Channels: 5
- Zones: 4
- Inputs: 5 mV/4 k?, 100 mV/10 k? (mic/line), 100 mV/30 k? (line)
- Frequency range: 50-17,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
- S/N ratio: > 65 dB (mic), > 75 dB (line)
- THD: < 1%
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/20 VA, DC 24 V/600 mA
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 20 VA
- Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 24 V
- Power supply (possible alternative): DC 600 mA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 482 x 133 x 220 mm, 3 RS
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 133 mm
- Depth: 220 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 3
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Connections: 3 x combo 6.3 mm/XLR (mic/line), 2 x RCA L/R (line), 4 x plug-in screw terminal (zones), screw terminal (monitor speakers), screw terminal (mix out), screw terminal (paging), screw terminal (priority)