Monacor PA-4040 4-Zone 160W Mixer Amplifier - 100V Line and 4/8 ohm
The Monacor PA-4040 160W mixer amplifier offers complete control of up to 4 zones/areas. The high-quality amplifier enables you to play different inputs in different zones as well as being able to control the volume independently. Perfect for commercial environments with multiple rooms.
Add Bluetooth to this system for just £29.99!
The professional 5 channel amplifier has 4 x 40W zones that have their own designated volume and EQ controls (gain, treble & bass). This is perfect for environments where multiple zones are required.
The Bass & Treble EQ and Master volume can control the overall output and can be used to power either 8 Ohms or 100V line speakers.
Featuring a variety of inputs such as Mic/ Line and RCA Phono the PA-4040 can take a direct connection from smartphones/ tablets, CD or DAB radios, as well as a microphone. A headphone output is also situated on the face of the amplifier so you can monitor the audio.
On the rear of the amplifier, there is a 'Priority' input for the direct connection of a fire alarm system. This means when the fire alarm sounds, the amplifier, and speakers will mute, ensuring an emergency evacuation can take place. If your fire alarm can be outputted at 0db then the alarm can be sounded through the speakers as well.
Perfect for multiroom PA applications
Priority input for fire alarm systems
Independent paging input can be routed to all zones
4 zone outputs can be controlled individually
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5a734a22ecb2a18e7a8b456a autoscale=on width=229 height=250 resize=fixed] [widgetic-photo-overlay id=5a734c39ecb2a1037b8b4567 autoscale=on width=226 height=250 resize=fixed]
Some other key features include:
- Microphone inputs with +15 V phantom power, can be activated as required
- Priority function for channel 1, switchable
- Independent paging input, can be routed to all zones
- 4 zone outputs, can be controlled individually
- Zone and monitor line outputs for additional amplifiers or recorders
- Connection for monitor speakers
- Level control via VU meters for zone and monitor
- Adjustable headphone output
- Temperature-controlled fan, continuously adjustable
- 3U, 19" Rack mountable
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
MONACOR PA-4040 160W MIXER AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Channels: 5
- Zones: 4
- Power rating: 4 x 40 W
- Peak music power output (PMAX): 4 x 65 W
- Inputs: 5 mV/4 k?, 100 mV/10 k? (mic/line), 100 mV/30 k? (line)
- Frequency range: 50-17000 Hz
- Integrated limiter: yes
- Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
- S/N ratio: > 65 dB (mic), > 75 dB (line), THD: <1%
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/450 VA
- Mains voltage: ~230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 450 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 482 x 133 x 310 mm, 3 RS
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 133 mm
- Depth: 310 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 3
- Weight: 15 kg
- Connections: 3 x combo 6.3 mm/XLR (mic/line), 2 x RCA L/R (line), screw terminal (speaker zone), screw terminal (speaker monitor), screw terminal (mix out), screw terminal (paging), screw terminal (priority) 3.5 mm stereo jack (headphones)