Martin Audio C8.1T 8" High-Performance Flush-Mounted Ceiling Speaker
The Martin Audio C8.1T is a high-performance in-ceiling speaker providing a deep bass response and great clarity, and is perfect for venues with high ceilings.
The Martin Audio C8.1T is an 8, two-way flush-mount loudspeaker designed to deliver high fidelity sound in a wide range of applications, such as a bar, pub, restaurant or salon. It's larger size makes it ideal for rooms with high ceilings.
It's a great addition to an existing system looking to add bass via a ceiling speaker.
The speaker consists of a 8" bass driver with a UL rated, carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone and a 1" (25mm) dome tweeter mounted side by side on the baffle. This configuration easily out-performs standard speaker construction by offering extended bass response and a wide dispersion of sound. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications but it's especially useful in low-ceiling areas.
The polypropylene cone also lengthens the lifespan of the speaker by a country mile when compared a traditional paper cone, as it won't be affected by moisture or heat.
The steel backcan provides an extended bass response which alongside the size of the driver offers a deep and powerful low-end. This makes a great alternative for venues looking to play bass-heavy audio, when wall-mounted speakers or floor subs are not an option.
The speaker features a removable Phoneix connector to attach the speaker cable. This makes for incredibly easy installation saving time and effort.
The speaker has a removable paintable cone. This means that the speaker can be painted any colour to fit the decor.
- Tile rails
- C bracket
- Paint mask
- Cut-out template
Martin Audio C8.1T Key Features
- Two-way high performance flush mounting ceiling speaker
- 8" (200mm) UL94V-0 carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone bass
- Wide dispersion – 90° conical up to 7kHz
- High & low impedance operation – transformer included
- 110dB max SPL @ 1 metre (16 ohm)
- 125 watt power handling (60W through transformer)
- Polyswitch and thermal fuse protected
- Steel backcan
- UL2043 & UL1480
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Martin Audio C8.1T
- Type: Ceiling mounted, two-way vented enclosure
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-18kHz ± 3dB, -10dB @ 50Hz
- Driver: 8" (200mm) UL94V-0 PP bass driver, 1" (25mm) dome tweeter
- Rated Power: 125W AES, 500W peak
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Maximum SPL: 110dB continuous, 116dB peak
- Nominal Impedance: 16Ω
- Dispersion: 90° conical up to 7kHz
- Crossover: 3kHz passive
- Enclosure: Steel backcan
- Finish: Bezel & grille – white UV resistant (Overpaintable), Backcan – zinc plated
- Protective Grille: Perforated steel
- Connectors: Rising clamp plug and socket
- Voltage Taps: 100V – 60W, 30W, 15W / 70V – 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- Dimensions: (OD) 354mm, (D) 258mm
- Weight: 6.7kg
- Cut-Out Diametre: 308mm (12.14 ins)