Martin Audio C6.8T 6.5" High-Performance Flush-Mounted Ceiling Speaker
The Martin Audio C6.8T is a high-performance in-ceiling speaker offering a deep and rich sound for commercial venues.
The Martin Audio C6.8T is a 6.5", two-way flush-mount loudspeaker designed to deliver high fidelity sound in a wide range of applications, such as a bar, pub, restaurant or salon.
It's a great addition to an existing system looking to add bass via a ceiling speaker.
The speaker consists of a 6.5" bass driver with a UL rated, carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone and a 0.8" (19mm) dome tweeter mounted side by side on the baffle. This configuration easily out-performs standard speaker construction by offering extended bass response and a wide dispersion of sound. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications but it's especially useful in low-ceiling areas.
The polypropylene cone also lengthens the lifespan of the speaker by a country mile when compared a traditional paper cone, as it won't be affected by moisture or heat. The steel backcan provides extended bass response, and includes a removable Phoneix connector to attach the speaker cable.
This makes for incredibly easy installation saving time and effort.
The speaker has a removable paintable cone. This means that the speaker can be painted any colour to fit the decor.
- Tile rails
- C bracket
- Paint mask
- Cut-out template
Martin Audio C6.8T Key Features
- Two-way high performance flush mounting ceiling speaker
- 6.5" (165mm) UL94V-0 carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone bass driver
- Very wide dispersion – 150° up to 10kHz
- High & low impedance operation – transformer included
- Fireproofed rising clamp plug and socket for easy pre-wiring
- 106dB continuous max SPL @ 1 metre
- 75W power handling – 16 ohm (40W transformer)
- Steel backcan
- Tile rails and C bracket included
- UL2043 & UL1480
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Martin Audio C6.8T
- Type: Ceiling mounted, two-way vented enclosure
- Frequency response: 90Hz-20kHz ± 3dB-10dB @ 70Hz
- Drivers: 6.5" (165mm) UL94V-0 PP bass driver, 0.8" (19mm) dome tweeter
- Rated power: 75W AES, 300W peak
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Maximum SPL: 106dB continuous, 112dB peak
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Dispersion (-6dB): 150° conical up to 7kHz
- Crossover: 4kHz passive
- Enclosure: Steel backcan
- Finish: Bezel & grille – white UV resistant, Overpaintable, Backcan – zinc plated
- Protective grille: Perforated steel
- Connectors: Rising clamp plug and socket
- Accessories (included): 40W 70/100V line transformer, Tile rails, C bracket, Paint mask, Cut-out template
- Voltage taps: 100V – 40W, 20W, 10W, 70V – 40W, 20W, 10W, 5W
- Dimensions: (OD) 260mm x (D) 181mm, (OD) 10.2ins x (D) 7.1ins
- Cut-out diameter: 224mm (8.83 ins)
- Weight: 3.5kg (7.7lbs)