Lithe Audio Multi Room Wi-Fi Ceiling Speaker - Wireless with built in 60W amplifier
The Lithe Audio Wi-Fi Ceiling Speaker is an all-in-one solution for multi-room music streaming.
These innovative Wi-Fi ceiling speakers provide an all-in-one solution for multi-room music streaming. With the 60W RMS amplifier and Wi-Fi built-in, there’s no need for speaker cables or servers, making them really easy to install. Seamlessly stream high-quality audio from any audio service to a single, a selection or up to 30 speakers at once for a full multi-room audio experience.
Lithe Audio Wi-Fi Ceiling Speaker Key Features
All-in-one solution - Features built-in amp and Wi-Fi
App-controlled speaker - Download from app store
60W RMS Powerful Amplifier
Compatible with Apple AirPlay
Run up to 30 speakers at once
Can be powered via a lighting circuit
Discreet and low-profile design
Full control with the Lithe Audio App
The Lithe Audio Multi-Room app brings your Lithe Audio Wi-Fi speakers to life. Easily set up your speakers, manage and play your music seamlessly, throughout your home.
Create multi-room groups, play via AirPlay or Android, online music services, AUX inputs, local music or via your network drive.
Use the app to set up and connect your Lithe Audio Wi-Fi multi rooms speakers to your home wireless network.
Add or remove devices, configure and rename your speakers to specific rooms, and create multi-room music groups.
Use your smartphone or tablet to stream music to every corner of your house. Play different songs in separate rooms or even the same song in different rooms simultaneously in party mode.
Adjust the music volume in sync with each other or each speaker individually.
Wirelessly stream music stored on your Apple or Android device using the intuitive app.
Access the music you love via Spotify, Deezer, Tidal and TuneIn and easily listen to thousands of tracks, radio stations or music from your own library on your device or NAS drive.
The Lithe Audio Wi-Fi ceiling speakers feature and discreet and low-profile design making them virtually invisible.
These wireless ceiling speakers are quick and easy to install, any electrician can install these within 30 minutes.
They can be powered via a lighting circuit or simply plugged in using the supplied 24V DC Adaptor.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
View the Lithe Audio range HERE
Lithe Audio 6.5" Wi-Fi Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- SKU: 01561
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Brand: Lithe Audio
- Speaker Size: 6.5"
- Speaker Cut Out Size: 210mm
- Power Handling: 60W RMS
- Speaker Depth: 95mm
- Speaker Impedance: 8 ohm
- Amplifier Power: 60W RMS
- Inputs: 230v Power, Stereo Phono
- Features: Wi-Fi Streaming, TV Connection
- Room Size: Large (8m x 8m), Medium (5m x 5m), Small (3m x 3m)
- Dimensions: (W x D) 230 x 140 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0º to 40º C
- Storage Temperature: -20º to 70º C
Lithe Audio Wi-Fi Ceiling Speaker PDF Download
ABOUT LITHE AUDIO
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org