Lithe Audio Bedroom & En-Suite Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers (Master+Slave)
Spring Sale 10% Discount - Use Code: LITHE10 at checkout
This Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker Package is perfect for adding high-end audio to your bedroom & en-suite bathroom; with seamless audio streaming via any smart device.
Our Lithe Audio bedroom & en-suite speaker system consists of a 6.5" Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker (master) and an IP44 rated bathroom speaker (slave) which are connected together using the supplied 5m link cable.
In addition to this, a wall-mount volume control is also supplied so you can reduce the volume or even switch off the bathroom speaker when not in use. The surface mount volume control has a slick brushed satin finish to suit modern builds and is perfectly mounted on the wall outside of the bathroom.
The Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker features Bluetooth connectivity for pairing your smart device, Amazon Alexa, or Google Home as well as a line-input for connecting a TV/Sky Box.
We are now stocking the NEW 2020 version of Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers which provides you with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology and aptX Low Latency - Easy TV pairing with no lip-sync.
- 1x Lithe Audio 6.5" Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker (03200)
- 1x Lithe Audio 6.5" Bathroom Ceiling Speaker (01557)
- 1x T2000 Wall-Mount Volume Controlled - Brushed Satin (01502)
- 2x 5m Speaker Connecting Cable (Master to Volume Control to Slave)
WHY BUY FROM US?
We are a verified Lithe Audio PRO PARTNER retailer. Purchase your Lithe Audio product from us & receive these benefits:
Only with us...! Customise your Lithe Audio Bluetooth name
Out of the box, the default Bluetooth name on these Lithe Audio speakers will be 'Lithe Audio BT2".
If you plan to fit more than one speaker in your home, say in your kitchen and another in your bathroom. Both speakers will show the same name on your streaming device.
Fear not!... When you buy from us a 'Pro-Partner Retailer' you can customise each speakers Bluetooth name completely free of charge, be as creative as you like....."Smith Party Kitchen" and so on.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Lithe Audio range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Lithe Audio 6.5" Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker
- Woofer: 6.5" Kevlar Woven Cone
- Tweeter: 1.2" Titanium Cone
- Mono/Stereo Switch
- RMS Power: 50W RMS
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sound Quality THD+N 0.009%, 65Hz-20kHZ
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 90dB
- Audio Sample Rate: 8Khz
- Digital Class D Amplifier
- 210mm cut-out diameter
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Power Supply: DC24V / 2.5A
- Dimensions: (W x D) 230 x 95 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0º to 40º C
- Storage Temperature: -20º to 70º C
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Works with any Bluetooth v5.0 device
- Wireless Range: Up to 30 metres
- Auto detects RCA connection for TV, Amplifier, etc
- Output for additional Passive slave speaker
- Lithe LINK connect upto 3 master BT speaker to play on all
Lithe Audio 6.5" Bathroom Ceiling Speaker
- SKU: 01557
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Brand: Lithe Audio
- Speaker Size: 6.5"
- RMS Power: 60W RMS
- IP Rating: IP44
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Woofer: 6.5” (165mm) Kevlar Woven Cone
- Tweeter: 0.75” (19mm)
- Titanium Domes Frequency: 55Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1M): 90dB)
- Dimension: 227 x 87mm (8.9” x 3.4” Inch)
- Cut out diameter: 210mm (8.3” Inch)
- Mounting depth: 95mm (3.74” Inch)
Lithe Audio 6.5" Ceiling Speaker PDF Download
Lithe Audio high quality ceiling-mounted wireless background music systems. Enjoy your music without wires!
The Lithe Audio wireless range is ideal for consumers/DIY enthusiasts, builders, developers, interior designers, commercial property developers and hotels. Their unique products are used in both commercial or residential applications, so whether you’re a business owner or you want to fit out your home, make Lithe Audio your number one choice for wireless background music solutions.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Lithe Audio Ceiling Speaker range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £6.99.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £9.99.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £22.99 (2-5 days)
Shipping to: France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Czechia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org