Inter-M DPA1200S 1x 1200W 100V Line Power Amplifier, Class-D
The Inter-M DPA1200S is a 1200W, Class-D 100V Line Power Amplifier perfect for professional PA, AV and background music installations.
This high-quality power amplifier from Inter-M is the ideal amplifier for large open spaces running an array of loudspeakers such as warehouses, factories, supermarkets, retails stores and exhibition halls etc.
Thanks to Class-D amplification the DPA1200S is super efficient (up to 90% more efficient compared to average amplifiers) and runs at extremely low temperatures. Not only does it run smooth, but the DPA1200S is also extremely light and is housed in a discreet, compact 2U casing great for installation into a 19" rack cabinet or case.
The DPA1200S also has an override on the input signal for a connection of a fire alarm system. When the fire alarm sounds, the sound system will be muted.
The new DPA Class-D Amplifier range from Inter-M is available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 channel versions, with power output options of 300W, 600W, 900W and 1200W per channel.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5b51c569ecb2a1e2678b456d autoscale=on width=313 height=250 resize=fixed]
Inter-M DPA1200S 1200W Power Amplifier Key Features
Single channel, 1200W output
Class-D High-efficiency, high power amplifier
Only 2U rack height
AC and DC power operation
Switch Mode power supply
Priority Function activated by voltage-free contact closure
Remote Power ON/OFF Control via control input
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Inter-M DPA1200S 1200W Power Amplifier Specifications
- Rated Output Power: 1200W @ 100v/70v line
- Peak Power: 1260W
- Input Sensitivity: 1v/10kΩ balanced
- THD Max Output Power: Less than 0.1%
- THD Rated Power: Less than 0.03%
- S/N: More than 103dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz ~ 20KHz
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - +40°C
- Operating Power: 220~240VAC 50/60Hz, DC 24V
- Power Consumption: 250W
- Dimensions: 482(W) x 88(H) x 450(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 11.00kg
- Weight (Gross): 12.00kg
Inter-M DPA1200S 1200W Power Amplifier PDF Downloads
Featuring a range of premium commercial audio products, Inter-M has been supplying consumers for well over 30 years. With this amount of experience, you can trust in the build and sound quality of every product.
On offer is a selection of super-efficient 100V line / low impedance amplifiers, and stylish & modern speakers designed for a range of applications, from small coffee shops to supermarkets, and everything in between.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org