IMG Stageline MMX-602/SW 6-Channel Microphone Line Mixer
The IMG Stageline MMX-602 is a 6-Channel Microphone Line Mixer perfect for stage use and live performances. It provides convenience allowing multiple line level devices and microphones to be connected at once for a single point of control.
An example could be a live band, using microphones for the vocals, guitars and drums and line level DI for the keyboard and bassist. The MMX-602 features balanced L/R outputs that can be connected to a powered PA system (2 x XLR / 2 x RCA).
Channel 1 and 2 have a switchable talkover which will mute all the other channels when a signal is picked up. This can be turned on/off.
Each channel has a gain control as well as an equalizer for setting the levels for low, mid and highs.
The IMG Stageline MMX-602 can be mounted into a 19" rack cabinet or case. It is supplied with a 3-year warranty.
IMG Stageline MMX-602/SW Key Features
6 stereo line inputs, 6 balanced mono microphone inputs, switchable
Adjustable automatic talkover (-12 dB), switchable for channel 1 or channels 1+2
Balance control for each stereo input channel
12 V phantom power can be activated as required
LED VU meter, peak LED
Master output and record output
Output can be switched stereo/mono
Adjustable headphone output
482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
IMG Stageline MMX-602/SW Specifications
- No. of channels: 6
- No. of inputs: 12
- Mic input: 1 mV/6.6 k?, 6 x 3-pole XLR, bal.
- Line input: 100 mV/10 k?, 6 x RCA L/R
- Master output: 1 V/600 ?, 1 x RCA L/R, 1 x 3-pole XLR L/R, bal.
- Record output: 310 mV/600 ?, 1 x RCA L/R
- Headphones: > 8 ?, 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- THD: 0.1%
- S/N ratio: 62 dB, unweighted
- Equalizer bass: ±12 dB/50 Hz
- Equalizer midrange: ±12 dB/1 kHz
- Equalizer treble: ±12 dB/10 kHz
- Talkover: -12 dB, manual
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/12 VA
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 12 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 47 mm
- Depth: 208 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 1
- Weight: 2.8 kg