Foreground PA System with 50W Music Horn Speakers - 6, 8 or 12 Speakers
A high-quality foreground PA speaker system designed for public address and music playback in noisy environments or large open areas such as warehouses & factories, sports grounds & equestrian centres, etc.
Supplied with a 350W 100V Slave Amplifier, 50W Music Horn Speakers, 9-Channel Audio Mixer, and 100m of heavy duty speaker cable.
This foreground factory music system is designed for environments that require powerful speakers to output over noisy machinery, vehicles, or open environments/spaces. The 50W horn speakers have a wide frequency range and a high SPL making them excellent for music playback.
Our professional foreground PA system is ideal for fixed public address and/or music installations both indoors or outdoors. The complete PA system offers maximum reliability and premium sound quality great for continuous duty applications that require sound for long periods of time.
350W 100V Slave Amplifier Key Features
This 350W 100V Slave Amplifier is designed for installations that required premium quality, reliable audio playback for long periods of use i.e. warehouses, factories, sports facilities, and events, etc.
Features temperature, clip, and short circuit protection. Also, fan cooled to reduce any overheating.
The 350W PA amplifier offers great flexibility as it can be powered by 24V DC or 240V AC power supply.
- 70V, 100V and 4-16 Ohm loudspeaker outputs
- Balanced XLR line input
- Unbalanced 6.35mm jack line input
- Balanced XLR line output
- Unbalanced 6.35mm jack line output
- Temperature, clip and short circuit protection
- Power, signal, clip, protection and temperature LEDs
- GND/lift switch to prevent ground loop hum
- Fan cooled
- 24V DC and 240V AC inputs for maximum flexibility
50W Music Horn Speaker Key Features
These 50W Music Horn Speakers have an extremely wide dispersion, and project sound across a large area, perfect for big open spaces. They have multiple 100V power tappings (50W, 25W, 12.5W, 9W, 4.5W & 3.5W) great for balancing each speaker to the location they are installed into. For example, you may want the speaker located near the office quiter than the speakers in the main warehouse area.
The high-quality music horn speakers feature a weather resistant ABS enclosure perfect for installations both indoors or outdoors. They are also supplied with an adjustable stainless steel mounting bracket making them ideal for use all-year-round.
- 3 year warranty
- Internal 100V/70V transformer
- Extra wide sound dispersion angle: 100 x 80°
- Ideal for voice announcement and background music
- Multiple power taps and low impedance
- Wide frequency response from 90Hz to 20kHz
- ABS enclosure
- Supplied with adjustable mounting bracket
- Weather resistant horn loudspeakers for outdoor applications
Rack Mount Audio Mixer Key Features
This rack-mountable audio mixer is ideal for public address and background music applications where multiple inputs are required. Offering a user-friendly, simple control surface while retaining a number of features for complex audio systems.
The audio rack mixer has 9 input channels, each with adjustable volume controls. Six of the channels are microphone inputs with XLR 1/4” combo sockets, the other three are stereo line level inputs for direct connection of external media devices such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or CD player, etc.
Featuring a 3-band EQ, mono out and microphone out all in a 1U 19” rack mount unit.
- Six mono channels with combo XLR/Jack input, each with Mic/Mic+ Phantom/Line selector
- Three stereo line level inputs via phono sockets
- Low distortion microphone pre-amplifiers with high dynamic range
- CH level control, signal LED to indicate input signal
- Microphone 1 features adjustable priority override
- Input level control with input signal LED
- Stereo line output via balanced XLRs
- Mono output via 6.35mm (1/4”) unbalanced jack with volume control
- Microphone mix output via 6.35mm (1/4”) unbalanced jack with volume control
- Microphone mix output via 6.35mm (1/4”) unbalanced jack with volume control
- Microphone mix output via 6.35mm (1/4”) unbalanced jack with volume control and on/off switch
- Stereo record output via unbalanced phono sockets
- 3-band EQ for low, mid, high
- Master volume control
- 4-segment LED signal level meters
- AC 220V-240V and DC 24V operating voltage
- 1U 19” rackmount chassis with brushed aluminum front panel
Double Insulated Speaker Cable
All of out outdoor PA systems are supplied with a 100m drum of double insulated outdoor speaker cable tried and tested for the job.
350W 100V Slave Amplifier Specifications
- Power output: 350Wrms / 375Wpeak
- Speaker output: 70V, 100V and 4-16 Ohms
- Input sensitivity: 775mV (0dB)
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz / 24V DC
- Power consumption: 500W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 132 x 484 x 408mm
- Weight: 14.5kg
50W 100V Music Horn Speakers Specifications
- Input: 70V, 100V, 8?
- Power taps @ 100V: 3.5W, 4.5W, 9W, 12.5W, 25W, 50W
- Power taps @ 70V: 1.75W, 2.25W, 4.5W,6.25W, 12.5W, 25W
- Impedance: 8?, 2.9K?, 2.2K?, 1.1K?, 800?, 400?, 200?
- Power (RMS): 50W @ 8?
- Sensitivity(1W/1m): 99dB (±3dB)
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 116dB
- Frequency response: 90Hz-20kHz
- Drivers: 6" LF, 3" HF
- Connections: Internal terminal block
- Dimensions: 255 x 360 x 315mm
- Weight: 4kg
- IP rating: IP66
Rack Mount Audio Mixer Specifications
- Power supply: 220-240V~50/60Hz AC or 24V DC
- Power consumption: 35W
- Dimensions: 44 x 484 x 238mm
- Weight: 3.9kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 1.15mm²
- Strands: 2 x (25 x 0.18mmØCu + 20 x 0.18mmØCCA)
- Dimensions: 7.8mmØ
- Current: 15A max.
- Sheath: Black
- Length: 100m
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com