2 Way Speaker Selector Switch with Volume Control
High-powered speaker selector switch with built-in volume control & impedance protection.
This is a high powered speaker switch perfect for connecting the output of a stereo amplifier to a pair of stereo speakers, The speakers can then be controlled together as a pair or separately.
The 2 Way Speaker Selector can be used with 2 pairs of stereo speakers. Connecting both speakers to the output of a stereo amplifier.
The switch box also features built-in manually selectable impedance circuit protection when more than one set of speakers is being used and independent volume control.
- Black Metal Housing
- Push Spring Terminals
- Durable rotary switch
- Independent volume control
- Built-in circuit protection
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
High-Power Selector Switch
- Product Dimensions (mm): 60x215x183
- Net weight (kg): 1.58
- Colour: Black
- Connectors: Push Terminal
- Internal Protection: Impedance Protection
- Number of Speakers: 2 Pairs
- Power: 45W RMS per channel (250W peak)
- Way: 2