Cloud Electronics PM4 Four Zone Digital Paging Microphone with Chime
The PM Range of Paging Microphones are designed for general purpose multizone applications and can also be used with non-Cloud products.
Four models of the PM are available: the PM4, PM8, PM12 and PM16. The models differ only in the number of zone select buttons on the front panel (4, 8, 12 or 16 respectively), and consequently in the maximum of zones that can be supported.
The PM is designed to interface directly with recent Cloud products - such as the DCM1 - via the Cloud Digital Paging Interface, which uses standard CAT-5 cable and RJ45 connectors.
The PM is also compatible with the older Cloud CDPM range of digital paging microphones. PM microphones and CDPM microphones may be freely intermixed on the Digital Paging Interface.
Cloud Electronics PM4 Key Features
- Individual and multiple zone selection
- Definable zone groups with group selection
- Pre-announcement chime with internal chime sounder
- "Talk" and "Call-all" buttons
- "Busy" LED
- Configurable two-layer announcement priority system
- Auto-zone reset after an announcement
- Zone disable function
Cloud Electronics PM4 Specifications
- Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 68 dB ±3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/μbar @ 1 kHz)
- Frequency response: 80 Hz to 16 kHz
- Number of Zones: 4
- Chime: 4 (user-selectable), with Internal Speaker
- Current Consumption: 55 mA (idle mode), 72 mA (peak)
- Dimensions: 245 wide x 65 high (less gooseneck mic) x 170 deep (mm) 9.65” wide x 2.56” high (less gooseneck mic) x 6.7” deep
- Gooseneck length: 300 mm (standard); 140 mm (alternative Part No. MI100166)
- Weight: 1.0 kg / 2.2 lbs (net); 1.3 kg / 2.9 lbs (gross)
Cloud Electronics PM4 PDF Download
Cloud Electronics is a world leader in sound equipment and Audio Volt are excited to stock Cloud because they pride themselves on making sure they design and build commercial audio products that are truly fit for the challenging applications and demanding environments found in background audio systems.
Since the company's establishment in 1982, Cloud has endeavoured to design, build and test the most reliable of audio products.
Not only are there products designed and hand built in Sheffield United Kindom but 100% of there production is not just electronically tested but most importantly individually sound tested. Guaranteeing the longevity and quality Cloud is respected for throughout the world.
Cloud products carry a comprehensive 5 year commercial warranty as standard for your peace of mind.
The chances of a Cloud system failing at any time is as remote as physically possible. Cloud fully understands the needs of the installer but also the practical issues and user experience expected by the end customer in market sectors such as retail, hospitality and health and fitness.
They take seriously that once their products have been opened by you the customer the outcome is inevitable, its easy to install, simple to operate and delivers the very best sound quality and experience possible for your venue
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com