Cloud Electronics PM4 Four Zone Digital Paging Microphone with Chime
The PM Range of Paging Microphones are designed for general purpose multizone applications and can also be used with non-Cloud products.
Four models of the PM are available: the PM4, PM8, PM12 and PM16. The models differ only in the number of zone select buttons on the front panel (4, 8, 12 or 16 respectively), and consequently in the maximum of zones that can be supported.
The PM is designed to interface directly with recent Cloud products - such as the DCM1 - via the Cloud Digital Paging Interface, which uses standard CAT-5 cable and RJ45 connectors.
The PM is also compatible with the older Cloud CDPM range of digital paging microphones. PM microphones and CDPM microphones may be freely intermixed on the Digital Paging Interface.
Cloud Electronics PM4 Key Features
- Individual and multiple zone selection
- Definable zone groups with group selection
- Pre-announcement chime with internal chime sounder
- "Talk" and "Call-all" buttons
- "Busy" LED
- Configurable two-layer announcement priority system
- Auto-zone reset after an announcement
- Zone disable function
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Cloud Electronics PM4 Specifications
- Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 68 dB ±3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/μbar @ 1 kHz)
- Frequency response: 80 Hz to 16 kHz
- Number of Zones: 4
- Chime: 4 (user-selectable), with Internal Speaker
- Current Consumption: 55 mA (idle mode), 72 mA (peak)
- Dimensions: 245 wide x 65 high (less gooseneck mic) x 170 deep (mm) 9.65” wide x 2.56” high (less gooseneck mic) x 6.7” deep
- Gooseneck length: 300 mm (standard); 140 mm (alternative Part No. MI100166)