Cloud Electronics CV2500 1KW 2-Channel 100V Digital Power Amplifier
Cloud Electronics, UK introduces its new range of energy efficient, class-leading amplifiers with the introduction of its new CV-Series digital multi-channel digital 70/100v amplifiers.
Ethernet / DSP
Analogue and Digital Control
Cloud Electronics CV2500 Key Features
- CV2500 100/70V Energy Efficient Digital Amplifier
- Total power output capability of 1KW
- Energy Star compliant
- Automatic Power Down
- Configurable DSP functionality
- Can be easily set up for multi-channel or parallel channel operation
- Compatible with standard Cloud RL Series remote level control plates
Cloud Electronics CV2500 Specifications
Output Power: Total output power 1 kW, all channels1
Output Voltage: 70 V or 100 V (rms)
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
High Pass Filter:
- -3 dB @ 65 Hz via rear panel switches
- -3 dB @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz via DSP configuration
Distortion: 0.03%THD @1 kHz, 1 dB below rated output
Noise: -94 dB, 22 Hz to 22 kHz
- < -90 dB @1 kHz, -82 dB @10 kHz adjacent channels
- All tested with 125 W load
Connectors: 3-pole 3.5 mm-pitch plug-in screw-terminal connectors
Sensitivity: 0 dBu (0.775 Vrms)
Input Impedance: 10 kohms (balanced); 5 kohms (unbalanced)
Output connectors: 2-pole 5 mm-pitch plug-in screw-terminal connectors
Remote level control connectors:
- 3-pole 5 mm-pitch plug-in screw-terminal connectors
- Compatible with Cloud RL Series remote control plates
Power input: 85 to 264 V AC, 40 to 60 Hz
Mains protection: Class 3T 250 V fuse, 20 x 5 mm, rating T8A
- Thermal monitoring
- Switch-on delay
Status Indicators: Power applied, Protection active, Signal peak, and Signal present
Cooling: Variable speed fan
Physical & Dimensions
Cloud Electronics CV2500 PDF Download
Cloud Electronics is a world leader in sound equipment and Audio Volt are excited to stock Cloud because they pride themselves on making sure they design and build commercial audio products that are truly fit for the challenging applications and demanding environments found in background audio systems.
Since the company's establishment in 1982, Cloud has endeavoured to design, build and test the most reliable of audio products.
Not only are there products designed and hand built in Sheffield United Kindom but 100% of there production is not just electronically tested but most importantly individually sound tested. Guaranteeing the longevity and quality Cloud is respected for throughout the world.
Cloud products carry a comprehensive 5 year commercial warranty as standard for your peace of mind.
The chances of a Cloud system failing at any time is as remote as physically possible. Cloud fully understands the needs of the installer but also the practical issues and user experience expected by the end customer in market sectors such as retail, hospitality and health and fitness.
They take seriously that once their products have been opened by you the customer the outcome is inevitable, its easy to install, simple to operate and delivers the very best sound quality and experience possible for your venue
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org