Cloud Electronics CS-SUB8 8" Passive 100V/100W Wall Mount Subwoofer, Available in Black or White
The Cloud CS-SUB8 is a versatile 8" passive 100V Line subwoofer that can be wall or shelf mounted.
Designed to add powerful bass response to any mid SPL music system, the CS-SUB8 offers high sensitivity and excellent low-frequency response.
Available in Black or White and optional Wall Mounting brackets for horizontal or vertical orientation. The CS-CSUB8 can also be suspended via integrated eyebolt sockets or free standing on feet.
Cloud Electronic speakers are built for a long-lasting performance and are tested to a superior standard. For peace of mind, all Cloud Electronic loudspeakers are supplied with a comprehensive 5-year commercial warranty.
Cloud CS-SUB8 Subwoofer Key Features
Efficient 8" subwoofer for excellent bass extension.
8" Treated Paper Woofer with Rubber Surround
Available in Black or White.
Accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings.
Removable logos to allow for discrete use.
100v - 100W, 50W, 25W, 13W, or 100W@4Ω.
70v - 100W, 50W, 25W, 13W, 7W or 100W@4Ω.
25v - 13W, 7W, 3W, 1.5W, 0.6W or 100W@4Ω.
Nom SPL: 87dB@1mt Max SPL: 107db@1mt.
Dims: 419.4mm x 219.4mm x 271.5mm (inc feet)
Weight: 5kg net, 7kg gross.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Cloud Electronics CS-SUB8 Subwoofer Specifications
- Response (f3): 74 Hz -200 Hz
- Response (f10): 58 Hz -500 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): 90 dB
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 87 dB
- Power handling: 100 W
- Maximum SPL: 107 dB
- Average coverage angle (2 kHz - 10 kHz): 107°
- Transformer taps: 100, 50, 25,13, 7 W
- Tweeter: n/a
- Woofer: 8 inch treated paper with rubber surround
- Input: 4 pin Euroblock
- Diameter: 286mm
- Weight: 7.0kg
Cloud Electronics CS-SUB8 PDF Download
Cloud Electronics is a world leader in sound equipment and Audio Volt are excited to stock Cloud because they pride themselves on making sure they design and build commercial audio products that are truly fit for the challenging applications and demanding environments found in background audio systems.
Since the company's establishment in 1982, Cloud has endeavoured to design, build and test the most reliable of audio products.
Not only are there products designed and hand built in Sheffield United Kindom but 100% of there production is not just electronically tested but most importantly individually sound tested. Guaranteeing the longevity and quality Cloud is respected for throughout the world.
Cloud products carry a comprehensive 5 year commercial warranty as standard for your peace of mind.
The chances of a Cloud system failing at any time is as remote as physically possible. Cloud fully understands the needs of the installer but also the practical issues and user experience expected by the end customer in market sectors such as retail, hospitality and health and fitness.
They take seriously that once their products have been opened by you the customer the outcome is inevitable, its easy to install, simple to operate and delivers the very best sound quality and experience possible for your venue
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org