Clever Acoustics MH 50 50W 100V Music Horn Speaker
The Clever Acoustics MH 50 is a powerful 50W 100V Music Horn Speaker designed for public address & background music systems in large open areas such as warehouses, factories, and sports grounds, etc.
These 50W Music Horn Speakers have an extremely wide dispersion, and project sound across a large area, perfect for big open spaces. They have multiple 100V power tappings (50W, 25W, 12.5W, 9W, 4.5W & 3.5W) great for balancing each speaker to the location they are installed into. For example, you may want the speaker located near the office quieter than the speakers in the main warehouse area.
The high-quality music horn speakers feature a weather resistant ABS enclosure perfect for installations both indoors or outdoors. They are also supplied with an adjustable stainless steel mounting bracket making them ideal for use all-year-round.
Clever Acoustics MH 50 Key Features
- 3-year warranty
- Internal 100V/70V transformer
- Extra-wide sound dispersion angle: 100 x 80°
- Ideal for voice announcement and background music
- Multiple power taps and low impedance
- Wide frequency response from 90Hz to 20kHz
- ABS enclosure
- Supplied with adjustable mounting bracket
- Weather resistant horn loudspeakers for outdoor applications
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
Clever Acoustics MH 50 Specifications
- Input: 70V, 100V, 8?
- Power taps @ 100V: 3.5W, 4.5W, 9W, 12.5W, 25W, 50W
- Power taps @ 70V: 1.75W, 2.25W, 4.5W,6.25W, 12.5W, 25W
- Impedance: 8?, 2.9K?, 2.2K?, 1.1K?, 800?, 400?, 200?
- Power (RMS): 50W @ 8?
- Sensitivity(1W/1m): 99dB (±3dB)
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 116dB
- Frequency response: 90Hz-20kHz
- Drivers: 6" LF, 3" HF
- Connections: Internal terminal block
- Dimensions: 255 x 360 x 315mm
- Weight: 4kg
- IP rating: IP66
Clever Acoustics MH 50 PDF Downloads
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com