Citronic QP Series Quad Power Amplifiers - QP1600 & QP2320
The Citronic QP Series Power Amplifiers provide a quad-channel high-powered output stable down to 2 Ohms perfect for foreground audio applications.
Featuring 4 independent channels with dedicated volume control, the QP Series Amplifiers by Citronic are perfect for multi-speaker installations in a range of environments such as cocktail & wine bars, pubs, gyms & studios, etc.
Fully balanced line inputs and parallel outputs allow signal daisy-chaining to further amplifiers.
Designed as a cost-effective and efficient solution for multi-speaker installations where sound quality is paramount.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Citronic QP Series Power Amps Specifications
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Input: line: 4 x XLRF balanced
- Output : line: 4 x XLRM (parallel from inputs)
- Input impedance: 20k Ohms
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 50kHz
- THD: 0.05%
- Slew rate: 40V/usec
- S/N ratio: 103dB
- Controls: 4 x channel gain
- Speaker: outputs: 4 x SPK connectors
- Circuit protection: Short-circuit, DC, overload, soft-start
- Dimensions: 483 x 439 x 88mm
QP1600 Key Specifications
- Fuse rating: F8A
- Power rms @ 8 Ohms: 4 x 200W
- Power rms @ 4 Ohms: 4 x 300W
- Power rms @ 2 Ohms: 4 x 400W
- Weight: 22kg
QP2320 Key Specifications
- Fuse rating: F12A
- Power rms @ 8 Ohms: 4 x 300W
- Power rms @ 4 Ohms: 4 x 450W
- Power rms @ 2 Ohms: 4 x 580W
- Weight: 23.5kg