Citronic PLX Series 2-Channel Power Amplifiers - PLX2000, PLX2800 & PLX3600
The Citronic PLX Series Power Amplifiers are perfect for medium to large scale PA applications that require a reliable, high-powered amplifier.
These 2-channel PA power amplifiers are a cost-effective, efficient solution for foreground entertainment in a range of environments such as nightclubs, bars, live music venues, exhibition halls and gyms etc.
The Citronic PLX Series of power amplifiers are extremely reliable, and thanks to dual fan cooling, can be used for long durations of time.
The Citronic PLX2000, 2800 & 3600 power amplifiers have a high power output that is stable down to 2 Ohms load per channel. Both channels can also be bridged for one solid output.
Citronic PLX Series Power Amplifiers Key Features
Perfect for medium to large PA applications
Protection from overload and hum
Stable down to 2 Ohms
Can be bridged for one powerful output
19" Rack-mountable (ears supplied)
The Citronic PLX2000 has a high power output of 2 x 1000W @ 2 Ohms, 2 x 700W @ 4 Ohms, and 2 x 400W @ 8 Ohms. You can also bridge the output for one high-powered mono operation.
- Power RMS Bridge @ 4 Ohms: 1700W
- Power RMS Bridge @ 8 Ohms: 1250W
The Citronic PLX2800 has a high power output of 2 x 1400W @ 2 Ohms, 2 x 1050W @ 4 Ohms, and 2 x 600W @ 8 Ohms. You can also bridge the output for one high-powered mono operation.
- Power RMS Bridge @ 4 Ohms: 2300W
- Power RMS Bridge @ 8 Ohms: 1750W
The Citronic PLX3600 has a high power output of 2 x 1800W @ 2 Ohms, 2 x 1350W @ 4 Ohms, and 2 x 800W @ 8 Ohms. You can also bridge the output for one high-powered mono operation.
- Power RMS Bridge @ 4 Ohms: 2900W
- Power RMS Bridge @ 8 Ohms: 2300W
Protection from overload and hum
For protection in high power situations, the onboard COMPRESS function may be switched on to protect from overload. In situations with excessive mains hum coming through the speakers, it may help to switch the GROUND to the LIFT position. This may help in some situations but otherwise, it is preferred to be switched to GND.
The Citronic PLX Series power amps can be installed into a 19" rack cabinet or case, and take up 2U rack space. The installation rack-ears are supplied in the box.
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Citronic PLX Series Power Amps Specifications
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Controls: Level channel 1, level channel 2, ground, mode, clip limiter
- Input impedance: 20k ohms
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
- Slew rate: 40V/us
- Damping factor: >400
- Protection: Short-circuit, overload, D.C. and thermal protect
- Dimensions: 482 x 453 x 88mm (2U)
PLX2000 Key Specifications
- Fuse: F8A (6 x 32mm)
- Power RMS @ 2 Ohms: 2 x 1000W
- Power RMS @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 700W
- Power RMS @ 8 Ohms: 2 x 400W
- Power RMS bridge @ 4 Ohms: 1700W
- Power RMS bridge @ 8 Ohms: 1250W
- Weight: 22.5kg
PLX2800 Key Specifications
- Fuse: F12A (6 x 32mm)
- Power RMS @ 2 Ohms: 2 x 1400W
- Power RMS @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 1050W
- Power RMS @ 8 Ohms: 2 x 600W
- Power RMS bridge @ 4 Ohms: 2300W
- Power RMS bridge @ 8 Ohms: 1750W
- Weight: 25kg
PLX3600 Key Specifications
- Fuse: F15A (6 x 32mm)
- Power RMS @ 2 Ohms: 2 x 1800W
- Power RMS @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 1350W
- Power RMS @ 8 Ohms: 2 x 800W
- Power RMS bridge @ 4 Ohms: 2900W
- Power RMS bridge @ 8 Ohms: 2300W
- Weight: 26kg
Citronic PLX Series Power Amplifiers - PDF Downloads
With a strong and proud history that goes back over 40 years, Citronic has become a leader in professional audio equipment for a whole host of PA applications.
Here at Audio Volt, we have ensured that all of our technicians are up to date with all of the latest Citronic technology so we can work with our customers and help them find the best solution for their requirements.
Our Citronic range is huge with audio solutions for many sectors of the entertainment industry including pubs, bars, nightclubs, hotels, live music venues, exhibitions and gyms etc.
The Citronic philosophy has always been to push the barriers of quality and innovation, yet maintain a reputation for “out of the box” reliability with fully featured and affordable products.
If you require any assistance with any Citronic products then feel free to speak to one of our experienced technicians on 02476 369890 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org