Citronic D1000 2 x 500W Class-D Power Amplifier
Citronic D1000 2 x 500W Class-D Stereo Amplifier in a lightweight 1U rack-mountable housing.
Class-D circuit architecture efficiently converts power into impactful audio for driving medium to large speaker cabinets.
Custom cool guide technology ensures consistent and reliable operation and an inbuilt limiter circuit engages at peak output to prevent speaker overload.
Options for parallel and bridge mode with selectable input levels and 75Hz low cut filter allow for different configurations to handle even the most demanding of sound reinforcement duties.
- Cool and efficient operation even at high output
- Compact and lightweight 1U rack format
- Switchable parallel and bridge modes
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Citronic D1000 Power Amplifier Specifications
- Power supply: 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Fuse: T10A (20 x 5mm)
- Modes: Stereo, Parallel (mono), Bridge (mono)
- Power rms @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 500W
- Power rms @ 8 Ohms: 2 x 300W
- Bridge power @ 8 Ohms: 1 x 1000W
- Input sensitivity: 0.775V - 1.0V - 1.44V switchable
- Low-cut filter: 75Hz switchable
- Input connections: L+R XLR female (L+R XLR male through)
- Output connections: L+R SPK connectors (+1 for bridge mode)
- Dimensions: 482 x 245 x 44mm
- Weight: 3.93kg