Bowers & Wilkins Marine 6, Waterproof IP66 Rated In-Ceiling Speakers (Pair)
The Bowers & Wilkins Marine 6 is an IP66 rated all-weather in-ceiling speaker designed for music playback in wet, humid & marine environments.
Marine 6 is a two-way loudspeaker with a 25mm (1in) tweeter and a 150mm (6in) polypropylene bass/midrange driver.
It boasts an IP66 rating for incredible ruggedness when installed, and is the more compact of the Marine loudspeakers, fitting into a depth of 88mm (3.5in) with a cut-out of 200mm (7.8in).
With a marine-grade stainless steel chassis and grille, and polypropylene drivers, Marine 6 sounds great even in a storm.
Supplied with a 5-year manufacturers warranty.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
B&W Marine 6 Specifications
- Description: 2-way system
- Drive Units: 1x Ø25mm (1 in) soft dome tweeter 1x Ø150mm (6 in) polypropylene cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range: 55Hz – 30kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20W - 80W
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Pre-Mounting Kit: C6
- Back Box: 6C (not suitable for marine applications)
- Manufacturer's Warranty*: 5 years