Bowers & Wilkins AM-1 High-Performance Outdoor Speakers (Pair)
The Bowers & Wilkins AM-1 is a weather-resistant architectural speaker designed to deliver high-quality sound in any outdoor environment.
This Bowers & Wilkins outdoor monitor can be used virtually anywhere: it's perfect for use around the garden patio or hot-tub area all year round, thanks to its weather resistance.
The easy-install bracket allows AM-1 to be mounted vertically or horizontally, for total flexibility of installation.
AM-1 needs a sealed enclosure to shrug off the rain and splashes, but that's not great for solid, powerful bass. So Bowers & Wilkins engineers designed this clever auxiliary bass radiator to give extra low-end punch from a compact enclosure.
The AM-1 is a small, yet tough and flexible cabinet, combining a slender wall-bracket, a clever one-plug mounting system and 220-degree rotation meaning we can deliver your music wherever you want it – indoors or out.
Supplied with a 5-year manufacturers warranty.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
B&W AM-1 Specifications
- Description: 2-way system with Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)
- Drive Units: 1x ø25mm (1in) aluminium dome high-frequency 1x ø130mm (5in) glassfibre cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 46Hz and 50kHz (wall mounted)
- Frequency Response: 51Hz - 22kHz on reference axis (wall mounted)
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% 200Hz - 20kHz (86dB, 1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (5.2 Ω min)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Dimensions (includes wall bracket): 310mm (H) x 180mm (W) x 210mm (D)
- Net Weight: 4kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty*: 5 years