Bosch In-Ceiling Speaker System with Bluetooth & FM Radio - Choose up to 8, 6 inch speakers
This low-profile background audio system uses Bosch in-ceiling speakers, perfect for small to medium sized retail environments.
Features up to 8 premium quality BOSCH in-ceiling speakers and a digital Bluetooth amplifier.
Perfect for company's looking to add comfortable background music to their environment.
A variety of sources such as Bluetooth connectivity, USB input, MP3, and an FM tuner for the radio. Also included is a microphone input so you can make announcement/last calls.
The Bosch 6 inch ceiling speakers offer a professional look to any surrounding and sound amazing when used for background music and speech. They output 6W of crystal-clear audio, great for small to medium installs.
Included in Package:
1 x 40W RMS Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth & FM Radio
Bosch 100V 6 inch In-Ceiling Speakers
50m Crystaline Premium Speaker Cable (additional cable available)
40W RMS Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth & built in FM Radio Tuner
The single-zone amplifier features an integrated USB/FM tuner as well as Bluetooth connectivity. This is great for connecting your Smartphone/Tablet or inserting a memory stick with downloaded music on.
The USB input can be set to 'loop' meaning the audio will continuously play so you do not have to keep visiting the amp. Play/Pause, Skip track and Mode buttons are also located on the front of the amp.
A 6.5mm microphone input is situated on the face of the amp with its own dedicated volume control. This is great for installs that need to be able to make announcements like last orders, pub quizzes, or just generally getting peoples attention.
Other inputs feature AUX and OUT that also have individual volume control's. These inputs can take a direct connection from external devices such as smartphones, media players, and mixers etc.
Key Features of 40W RMS Mixer Amplifier:
- Bluetooth + USB Inputs
- Build in FM Radio Tuner
- 100V line or 4-16 Ohms operation
- EQ Controls
- Microphone input with volume control
Bosch 6W 100V Line In-Ceiling Speakers (Choose up to 8 speakers)
The Bosch LHM 0606/10 6W ceiling speakers are ideal for both speech and music reproduction in coffee shops and cafes.
The 6W speakers are simple and easy to install and have multiple 100V line tappings of 6, 3, & 1.5W.
An optional fire dome is available to meet fire safety requirements.
Double Insulated Crystaline Premium Speaker Cable - 50m
- 50m drum of high quality double insulated speaker cable.
- Flexible PVC sheath.
- BSI approved to BS6500, VDE approved.
See TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line Auido range please contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
40W MIXER AMPLIFIER WITH BLUETOOTH
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)s
- Output power: 40Wrms
- Audio source: USB player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.1
- Controls: Treble, Bass, MP3, Aux, Mic
- Microphone input: 6.3mm jack (unbalanced)
- Line input: 2 x RCA (summed to mono)
- Line output: 2 x RCA
- Speaker outputs: COM, 100V and 4-16 Ohms (spring terminals)
- Antenna connection: Spring terminal
- Dimensions: 280 x 205 x 67mm
- Weight: 1.34kg
Bosch 100V Line Ceiling Speakers (LHM0606/10)
- Transformer Power Tappings: 6W, 3W, 1.5W
- Frequency Response Min: 80Hz
- Frequency Response Max: 18kHz
- External Width: 199mm
- External Depth: 70.5mm
- Loudspeaker Diameter: 6 "
- Behind Panel Depth: 54.5 mm
- Sound Level SPL: 94 dB
- Panel Cutout Diameter: 165 mm
- Operating Temperature Min: -25 °C
- Input Voltage: 100 V
- Power Max: 9 W
- Colour: White
- Power Rating RMS: 6 W
- Weight: 620 g
- Operating Temperature Max: 55 °C
50m DOUBLE INSULATED SPEAKER CABLE (807.090)
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 50m
Bosch is a familiar name worldwide, and is a provider of a large number of electronic products covering all areas, such as kitchen appliances, car components and audio, to name a few.
Thanks to their long-standing history with electronics, it comes to no surprise that Bosch products are of a high quality.
The speakers and amplifiers that we stock from Bosch have been sold countless times into a multitude of environments, and thanks to their affordability, functionality, and durability, we continue to sell these in large numbers.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com