Automated Announcement & Music PA System for Warehouses & Factories - Wall Mount or Pendant Speakers
Complete PA Speaker System with Automated Announcement/Messaging Unit & Music Player. Schedule pre-recorded messages, shift changes & music to play at certain times of the day.
Our automated warehouse PA system comes complete with a 100V 120W mixer amplifier, automated digital messaging unit, a choice of 4, 6 or 8 wall-mount or pendant speakers, and a 100m drum of 2-core speaker cable.
The automated messaging unit can store up to 99 pre-recorded messages, music files, or audio alerts all of which can be programmed to play at certain times of the day and different days of the week.
This PA system is designed to amplify pre-recorded announcements, shift changes & general public address messages across whole warehouse spaces. In addition to this our 100V PA system can also be used for music/radio playback. Simply connect a smartphone, laptop or radio to the line input on the amplifier and start streaming music.
Connecting the automated announcement system into CH1 on the amplifier will provide you with a priority function. This means when an announcement/message starts playing from the messaging unit the amplifier will mute all of the other inputs meaning a message can be heard loud and clear. Once the message has then stopped the music on the amp will continue to play.
Microphone input for making live announcements which will override the rest of the system. This means real-time public address alerts can be made in case of an emergency.
- 1 x Monacor 100V 120W PA Mixer Amplifier (PA-312)
- 1 x Automated Digital Messaging Unit (Adastra DM-8)
- 4, 6 or 8 x Wall-Mount (Adastra BH5V) or Suspended Pendant Speakers (Adastra PS50)
- 1 x Jack to RCA Cable (Connecting messaging unit to amp)
- 1 x 100m Drum 2-Core Speaker Cable (Apollo Cable 100m)
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
See TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Monacor 100V 120W PA Mixer Amplifier
- Peak output power: 160 W
- Power rating: 120 W
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 5 mV/600 Ω (mic), 350 mV/10 kΩ (aux), 1 V/10 kΩ (telephone)
- Frequency range: 50-16,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: ±10 dB/100 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ±10 dB/10 kHz
- S/N ratio: 66 dB (mic), 80 dB (aux)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 250 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 430 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 335 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 2
- Weight: 7.8 kg
- Connections: 1 x 6.3mm/XLR (combo), 1 x 6.3 mm jack (mic1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3), 2 x RCA L/R (aux 1-2), Screw terminals (telephone), 1 x RCA L/R (line out)
Automated Digital Messaging Unit
Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz or 24Vdc
- Fuse: T1AL 250V
- Battery: CR2016 button cell (internal clock)
- Input: XLR or terminal (bal/unbal) mic/line
- Output: Mono balanced terminal or unbalanced RCA
- Audio source: Internal SD card player
- Time setting: 99 programmable schedules - 24 hour + day(s) setting
- Mic/line channel controls: Mic/Line level, Phantom power on/off, Vox priority on/off (DIP switches)
- Phantom power: +20V
- Input impedance: 2.2k Ohms (mic/line)
- Controls: Data Dial, Edit buttons, Message, Mic/Line, Output level, power on/off Message 1-8, Stop & Ground contacts
- SD card requirements: 4-32GB FAT32 (full size or with adaptor)
- Dimensions: 483 x 150 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.65kg
100V Wall-Mount Speakers
- Dispersion angle: 120°
IP rating: IP44
LF driver: 135mmØ (5.25")
HF driver: 13mmØ (0.5")
Power handling : max: 100W
Power handling : rms: 50W
Frequency response: 80Hz - 20kHz
Tappings: 30W, 20W, 10W, 5W + 16 Ohms
Dimensions: 255 x 163 x 160mm
- Weight: 2.45kg
100V Suspended Pendant Speakers
Colour: White (Black available on request)
- Speaker size:125mm (5")
- Dispersion angle:140°
- Rated power at 8 Ohms:20W
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 100V500, 1k, 2k, 4k Ohms
- Tappings:20W, 10W, 5W,2.5W + 8 Ohms
- Dimensions:180 x 245mmØ
- Weight: 2.366kg
Apollo Series Speaker Cable
- CSA: 2 x 1.15mm²
- Strands: 2 x (25 x 0.18mmØCu + 20 x 0.18mmØCCA)
- Dimensions: 7.8mmØ
- Current: 15A max.
- Sheath: Black or White
- Length: 100m
Our Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com