Audiokraft PCS-40 - 40W 6.5 inch In-Ceiling Speakers & Adastra A2 Bluetooth Amplifier
This high-quality Audiokraft Bluetooth music system comes complete with the Adastra A2 Stereo Amplifier & up to 4 x 6.5 inch 40W In-Ceiling Speakers by Audiokraft
A superb-sounding music system that is ideal for any home or commercial environment looking for high-end music playback with easy-to-sync Bluetooth connectivity.
The Adastra A2 Mixer Amplifier features a built in FM radio tuner, a USB / MP3 media player and Bluetooth connectivity offering seamless audio streaming from any audio device with Bluetooth.
Key Features Adastra A2 Mixer Amplifier:
- High-powered 2 x 200W Music System
- Bluetooth, FM Radio Tuner, USB / MP3 Media Player
- Supplied with 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers by AudioKraft
- Perfect for any home or commercial environment
- Ideal for high-end music playback
- Quick and easy to install
Adastra A2 2x200W Mixer Amplifier
Fully featured stereo amplifier with mixer section for 2 microphones and a stereo audio source. An inbuilt media player section offers playback of mp3 audio tracks from USB drive or SD card and also has a Bluetooth receiver and FM radio tuner.
A rotary switch selects between 2 rear stereo inputs, a front 3.5mm stereo input or the built-in media player. Speaker connections on the rear panel are via 4mm binding posts, which can drive up to 2 x 8 Ohm speakers per channel to deliver 2 x 200W.
Designed to offer installers a flexible solution for P.A. and music playback in bars, restaurants and function rooms.
Audiokraft PCS-40 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers
The frameless design of the PCS-40 ceiling speaker makes it one of the most discrete ceiling speakers able to match most decors.
With its Polypropylene cone and butyl rubber surround the speaker is suited to a wide variety of applications where high quality background or foreground music is required, such as, restaurants, bars, retail, residential or even schools and colleges.
Constructed in metal and utilising a 'dog-leg' installation, this product is extremely fast fitting and accessible from the front with accessible environmental EQ controls.
AudioKraft Crystaline Series is a premium range of speaker cable.With 42 strands per wire its perfect for this dual zone system.
This professional-grade audio cable is designed to bring you high-quality, reliable audio that will last for years to come.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Audiokraft range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Adastra A2 Mixer Amplifier Specifications
Audiokraft PCS-40 Ceiling Speakers Specifications
- Power Output: 40W rms
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 70Hz~20Khz
- Efficiency: 87dB
- Dimensions: 227(Ø) x 60(D)mm
- Cut Out Size: 210 (Ø) mm
Our Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org