Adastra RM406 6-Zone 100V Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth and built-in media player
A 6-zone 100V Class-D mixer amplifier perfect for multi-zone PA installations.
Our 6 Zone 100V Line Class D amplifier by Adastra is the perfect solution for commercial installations in a wide range of environments such as restaurants, offices, shops, factories and so on. The Amplifier has six 40W outputs which can be wired as 100v line or 8 Ohms
The RM406 has a built-in media player which accepts SD card or a USB Memory Stick (fat16) and a built in FM Radio Tuner. You can also connect via Bluetooth if you are within 5 meters of the amplifier but if you prefer to hardwire an audio device you will find a range of inputs at the rear so you can connect a microphone or other audio devices such as iPod or google home, Alexa etc.
Each of the 6 zones can play the same music or a different source by simply flicking a switch on the front of the amplifier.
The RM406 is designed for single or multi-room systems requiring different audio sources.
RM406 Typical example (Restaurant Installation)
6 Zoned areas
Zone 1-4 Each zone has 4x Ceiling speakers set at 15w (100v) Total Load Per Zone 40w
Zone 5 Walkway to the Toilet area 1x Speaker set to 15W (100v) Total Load Per Zone 15w
Zone 6 Outdoor smoking area. 2x Weather-resistant speakers set to 20w (100v) or wired in series or 8Ohm Total Load Per Zone 40w
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra RM406 Specifications
- Power supply: 170-264Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Power output: 6 x 40W rms
- Amplifier : construction: Class D + transformer outputs
- Audio source: USB/SD/FM/BT audio player
- Inputs: 3 x mic/line (XLR/jack), auxiliary 2 x RCA
- Zone outputs: line: 6 x RCA (mono)
- Zone outputs: speaker: 6 x terminal outputs 100V / 8 Ohms / 4 Ohms / Com
- Phantom power: +20V switchable to each XLR
- Monitor outputs: 6.3mm stereo phones, 2 x RCA line
- Mute: +24V relay contacts
- THD: <0.76% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input sensitivity: -11dB (line), -46dB (mic)
- SNR: 84dB (line), 82dB (mic)
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 24kHz
- Dimensions: 433 x 89 x 403mm
- Weight: 11kg